#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

ORIGINAL POLAND DRIVING LICENSE PROVIDER.

We can provide you a New Polish driving license .. Will be valid for 15 years in whole European union countries  ..start from the registration and the medical certificate.. through our driving school it takes 5-6 weeks to be ready
We need copy of your passport + photo with background + your signature on white paper
Will be with categories AM.B1.B for normal cars and SUVs

Email to: pmtrade05@gmail.com

On 11/23/2021 at 12:12 AM, Account Services said:

We can provide you a New Polish driving license .. Will be valid for 15 years in whole European union countries  ..start from the registration and the medical certificate.. through our driving school it takes 5-6 weeks to be ready
We need copy of your passport + photo with background + your signature on white paper
Will be with categories AM.B1.B for normal cars and SUVs

Email to: pmtrade05@gmail.com

FAKE OFFER !!!! SCAM 1000000%

In Poland, it is not possible to obtain a legal driving license by third parties !!!!
The author of this post is a stupid Nigerian scammer who extorts money from naive people under the pretext of ensuring the impossible!
In Poland, obtaining a permanent or temporary [Banned Words Removed] for a foreigner is a long process and unfortunately verified by the authorities issuing such a permit.
A foreigner must stay physically in Poland to apply for a permanent or temporary [Banned Words Removed].
The fraudster who is the author of this post confused Poland with Nigeria and writes nonsense offering unrealistic services!
In Poland, it is not possible to arrange for  foreigner to obtain a legal driving license or a permanent or temporary [Banned Words Removed] online, so be careful when dealing with this scammer - the author of a fake offer.

6 hours ago, International Investments said:

FAKE OFFER !!!! SCAM 1000000%

In Poland, it is not possible to obtain a legal driving license by third parties !!!!
The author of this post is a stupid Nigerian scammer who extorts money from naive people under the pretext of ensuring the impossible!
In Poland, obtaining a permanent or temporary [Banned Words Removed] for a foreigner is a long process and unfortunately verified by the authorities issuing such a permit.
A foreigner must stay physically in Poland to apply for a permanent or temporary [Banned Words Removed].
The fraudster who is the author of this post confused Poland with Nigeria and writes nonsense offering unrealistic services!
In Poland, it is not possible to arrange for  foreigner to obtain a legal driving license or a permanent or temporary [Banned Words Removed] online, so be careful when dealing with this scammer - the author of a fake offer.

Not all stupid people and ignorant people need to be reply here online. You need to know the process of obtaining it, before coming here to make a fool of yourself. You may not believe it or others uses way that is not possible, never make everyone you see their post here is Fake. Stop saying what you don't know too. Let anyone come here and proof i took their money without providing my service to them. Only stupid and senseless people come here to make suck long note to discredit others without any transaction with them.

1 hour ago, Account Services said:

Not all stupid people and ignorant people need to be reply here online. You need to know the process of obtaining it, before coming here to make a fool of yourself. You may not believe it or others uses way that is not possible, never make everyone you see their post here is Fake. Stop saying what you don't know too. Let anyone come here and proof i took their money without providing my service to them. Only stupid and senseless people come here to make suck long note to discredit others without any transaction with them.

Are you illiterate and cannot read comprehensively?
In Poland, it is not possible to obtain a permanent or temporary p-e-r-m-i-t-s for a foreigner if the foreigner will not stay physically in Poland.
If a foreigner does not have a permanent p-e-r-m-i-t-s in Poland, he will not get a legal driving license in any way.
In Poland, it is not possible to obtain a legal driving license for someone else, so stop littering the Internet with fake posts, because normal people will not fall for your lies.
Only a document forger can produce a fake driving license without entries, but the buyer of such a collector's document will drive it for the first inspection by the police, and then a sentence and a court ban on driving for several years or even for life.
Unfortunately, I know what I am writing, because for several years I have lived and worked legally in Poland and I know the procedures related to obtaining a permanent p-e-r-m-i-t-s and I know the procedures related to obtaining category B qualifications by a foreigner in Poland.
Absolutely no owner OSK and examiner can obtain a legal driving license for other people, so if you write that you have such opportunities, it means that you are only a stupid fraud and thief.

Bye DUMB SCAMMER !

Edited by International Investments