#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Yasa79

got IP/IP , MT 103 202 receiver in DUBAI

Contact me only if SENDER Accepts this (this is only how my receiver works in Dubai):

-I got IP/IP , MT 103 202 receiver in DUBAI ( huge corporation) that can can handle any amount sent. The Sender has to sign the COMPANY'S CONTRACT (he doesnt have to be physically present) as The company has to issue the contract as an investment plan as you know UAE laws are strict with money laundry issues. Below the plan will be explained:

As an example for a 10b investment : 10 billion / 3 years plan
30% cash back to Sender INSTANTLY once funds are received.
35% investment development for Sender , exit in 2 year with ROI 8% starting 2nd year 
30% company fees
5% commission fees is paid INSTANTLY for brokers.

Notes:

Meaning Sender have an acquisition of 65%.
15% out of the 35% invested  will be given cash back with 6 months for each transaction and that leaves 20% actual investment.
Then receiver will legally open a sub contracting company to the sender so all transfers stays legal.
Transfers are made by company to Sender , Sender than has the right to transfer from U.A.E to anywhere else world wide.
This gives the sender an extra advantage of having 65% payed back to him plus more from profits and he has his own company in Dubai acting as a hub for all his transactions.

This is a real legit deal not that all the fake receivers you find that will never close a deal or will steal your money. You are money is guaranteed by a true contract that is backed by the laws of UAE. 

So scammers and time wasters stay away and please read all the details CAREFULLY.

Serious senders who are ready to close the deal contact me. 
+96181849473

On 8/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Yasa79 said:

Contact me only if SENDER Accepts this (this is only how my receiver works in Dubai):

-I got IP/IP , MT 103 202 receiver in DUBAI ( huge corporation) that can can handle any amount sent. The Sender has to sign the COMPANY'S CONTRACT (he doesnt have to be physically present) as The company has to issue the contract as an investment plan as you know UAE laws are strict with money laundry issues. Below the plan will be explained:

As an example for a 10b investment : 10 billion / 3 years plan
30% cash back to Sender INSTANTLY once funds are received.
35% investment development for Sender , exit in 2 year with ROI 8% starting 2nd year 
30% company fees
5% commission fees is paid INSTANTLY for brokers.

Notes:

Meaning Sender have an acquisition of 65%.
15% out of the 35% invested  will be given cash back with 6 months for each transaction and that leaves 20% actual investment.
Then receiver will legally open a sub contracting company to the sender so all transfers stays legal.
Transfers are made by company to Sender , Sender than has the right to transfer from U.A.E to anywhere else world wide.
This gives the sender an extra advantage of having 65% payed back to him plus more from profits and he has his own company in Dubai acting as a hub for all his transactions.

This is a real legit deal not that all the fake receivers you find that will never close a deal or will steal your money. You are money is guaranteed by a true contract that is backed by the laws of UAE. 

So scammers and time wasters stay away and please read all the details CAREFULLY.

Serious senders who are ready to close the deal contact me. 
+96181849473

Please whatsapp me if still available for IPIP. whatsapp +639058647651

Guest Bernard Budiono

@Yasa79 Please whatsapp me if still available for IPIP......... whatsapp +6285101381008

HDFC Bahrain we have receiver

HSBC we have receiver

Noor Bank we have receiver

Emirates Islamic we hare receiver

RAK we have receiver

IndusInd Bank Dubai  

UBL we have receiver (unlimited) 

City Bank Dubai 500ml $ limit

Standard charted

Douche Bank 

Also internationally we have sources for receiving with many banks

Western union receivable: USA, Canada, HK, Germany, Singapore, UAE 

Need to know KYC or Non KYC deals?

Need to know the commission %

Need to know the sending location where to where?

Need to know withdrawal or bank to bank transfer

Need to know the deal is genuine or just timewaster

Al serious deals only welcome please –

No timewaster

We don’t accept manual downloading

We don’t accept IPIP Transactions

Only swift, TT, MT 103/ 202 direct wire transfer acceptable

We have receiver for MT 103 direct wire download , VisaNet , IPIP , DTC, SWIFT MT103 GPI CASH TRANSFER

BUY Currency : USD , Euro

Mob: +971 528670666 (whatsup)