#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Yasa79

We have a VisaNet receiver

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

On 3/16/2019 at 1:06 AM, Renix7 said:

Hi. I got a sender visanet for 13 or 14  IAT number. 

Hi,

I am a VisaNet receiver from USA. We are ready to go. 

Also providing you whit my WhatsApp if you are still interested.

+1 347 701 6533

On 7/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, Guest Mike_DE said:

I have a Sender in China looking for Visa.Net Receiver, urgently.
More info can be given.

Hi,

Also providing you whit my WhatsApp. Contact me back if you are still interested.

+1 347 701 6533

On 9/21/2018 at 3:20 PM, Wilhelm Ma said:

Hi I'm from China, I have solid Visa net sender, I can send you CIS and POF first.

pls contact me @ skype potter_731@163.com or email potter_731@163.com

Hello. Whatsapp me on +41789853737

On 9/21/2018 at 6:20 AM, Wilhelm Ma said:

Hi I'm from China, I have solid Visa net sender, I can send you CIS and POF first.

pls contact me @ skype potter_731@163.com or email potter_731@163.com

my WhatsApp +212642340456

On 10/30/2019 at 3:56 AM, Tony-receiver said:

Hi,

Also providing you whit my WhatsApp. Contact me back if you are still interested.

+1 347 701 6533

my WhatsApp +212642340456

Guest Jojo
On 1/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, Guest Ashk27 said:

I AM in connection with your above post and understood your search requirement. If you are serious and have real SENDER for visa net, than I can help you our with real receiver. The details of the Receiver banks are as under :

VISA NET RECEIVER 

Details

Visa Net procedure receiver Nr.2

The receiver’s Visa Net procedure is as follows:

Sender transfers a small trial amountReceiver transfers back the trial amount in order to confirm the account is active.After this trial is completed, the transaction starts with tranches of 48Milion Maximum per day till the total amount is exhausted.

To oversee the transaction process, there will be appointed a representative of Receiver’s facilitators to assure the transaction is proceeding correctly, till it’s finished. We do this in first place for security and secondly also to assure that the receiver will never meet face to face with the sender.

The ratio is:

45% for the sender

5% for the sender facilitators of which 1% closed.,4 % open for you.

45% for the receiver

5% for the receiver facilitators.

Visa Net receiving banks are two:

Unicaja, Spain for the accounts with IAT 13-digit number.

Barclays Bank, London for the accounts with IAT 14-digit number.

If interested than kindly provide the CIS & POF of the sender at the earliest.

Regards

ASHISH DOSHI

Pls contact me. I need 13 digit iat mustafa.alisan@hotmail.com 

Guest Ozkandadas26@icloud.com

Merhaba oncelıkle herkese arkadaslar bana acılen 13 rakamlı basında (0) olmuyan IAT numarası lazım elimde cok saglam atıcım var ben 14 rakamlı IAT numarası var ingilterede olmuyor ama elinde 14 rakamlı IAT numarasına atıcınız varsa bende bu konuda yardımcı olabılır hersey resmı olucak 

Guest greaa
On 2/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, Guest kobbyben said:

I need visanet receiver urgently in UK for face to face whatsapp +233262775557

i have visanet receiver in london.14 digits iat barclay

Guest gtryah
On 1/15/2019 at 5:19 PM, Guest Ashk27 said:

I AM in connection with your above post and understood your search requirement. If you are serious and have real SENDER for visa net, than I can help you our with real receiver. The details of the Receiver banks are as under :

VISA NET RECEIVER 

Details

Sender transfers a small trial amountReceiver transfers back the trial amount in order to confirm the account is active.After this trial is completed, the transaction starts with tranches of 48Milion Maximum per day till the total amount is exhausted.

To oversee the transaction process, there will be appointed a representative of Receiver’s facilitators to assure the transaction is proceeding correctly, till it’s finished. We do this in first place for security and secondly also to assure that the receiver will never meet face to face with the sender.

The ratio is:

45% for the sender

45% for the receiver

Regards

ASHISH DOSHI

Unicaja, Spain for the accounts with IAT 13-digit number.  I NEED THAT CONTACT MEWE ARE READY,  mustafa.alisan@outlook.com

On 11/10/2019 at 3:28 PM, Guest Ozkandadas26@icloud.com said:

Merhaba oncelıkle herkese arkadaslar bana acılen 13 rakamlı basında (0) olmuyan IAT numarası lazım elimde cok saglam atıcım var ben 14 rakamlı IAT numarası var ingilterede olmuyor ama elinde 14 rakamlı IAT numarasına atıcınız varsa bende bu konuda yardımcı olabılır hersey resmı olucak 

Contact me +41789853737

On 1/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, Guest Ashk27 said:

VISA NET RECEIVER 

Details

The ratio is:

45% for the sender

45% for the receiver

Regards

ASHISH DOSHI

Hello. Pls contact me on whatsapp

+41789853737

On 1/15/2019 at 2:19 AM, Guest Ashk27 said:

VISA NET RECEIVER 

Details

The ratio is:

45% for the sender

45% for the receiver

Regards

ASHISH DOSHI

WhatsApp +212642340456

On 8/2/2018 at 1:12 PM, Yasa79 said:

I have a Visanet receiver. With no limit for his account. Any sender thinking of contacting me and asking for videos and the shit please dont contact me, As im sick of scammers who keep only fishing for information and sending them viral. I can list them here by name and phone numbers. 

If you are serious sender you will send your CIS and proof of funds first before we go into details. And again those scammers who will start saying we are the senders and we need to check on our receiver, plz fuck off and dont waste my time. Im done with all those scammers. Only legit sender contact me at +96181849473

I WILL BE NEEDING YOUR SERVICE FOR AN URGENT 13 IAT TRANSACTION. REAL JOB AND IN URGE TO COMMENCE. 

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL MOSTRADEINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION. 

THANKS! 

I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of BG,SBLC.MT103,MT799,MT760,Discounting and Project Funding,and can work with Brokers and financial consultants around the world. 

Email: robertbouffad358@gmail.com 

Regards, 

Mr Robert Bouffad 

Good day, I have genuine senders of MT103, MT103/202 both auto and manual download,MT760,MT700,MT799,MT110,MT199,Swift Alliance Lite 2.Please chat me on whatsapp.+1-503-891-2671
Nolan Manning.