#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Afeita Kalai

MT103/202 SWIFT.NET

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest wanwei558@gmail.com
On 5/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, tranzakcia said:

Hello.
The sender offers funds for DTC, for a return of 35%(closed).
Possible communication of bank employees for interbank communication.Bank - for DTS is negotiated.
A screenshot is transmitted via an interbank connection.
Urgent needs a receiver, only in Singapore or Europe, for ip-ip, for a return of 35%(closed),and Malaysia, for a return of 39% (closed).Other variants are not needed now.
The receiver pays the intermediaries.
The receiver is required to register a contract with his bank.
If you have an offer better than mine - you suggest - but it must be transit - from server to server or other financial transit.
I'm only interested in these deals - SEPA, EBICS, S2S, DTC, 103/202, IP-ID, IP-IP, SPP ,SWIFT MT,Inter-code and others.
The sender offers a filled contract.
I'm only interested in the above deals and nothing more.

Hello.
We need receivers.
For ip-ip - came the name of the receiver and his bank and his country - in return, I will send a contract. Without Hong Kong.For ip-ip - the return for Europe is 32.5%, and the return for Dubai(or Asia) is 42.5%.

For DTC - for the sender 35% and for the receiver 65%, you are on the receiver side.Attached file for DTC - let the receiver read and agree.The receiver gives consent to the letter - I send the contract.In either case, the receiver must approve the conditions in the letter.
Without DB Germany.

There are funds for - only - spp-protocol 103/202(after downloading 202 comes automatically), auto spp - a return of 47.5% and the bank of the receiver gives a letter and the sender gives the contract and the manual for the spp is a 30% return and the sender gives the codes and the receiver gives the contract. Without Hong Kong.

The receiver must register the contract in his bank and assign the contract number and transaction code.Another obligatory condition is that the receiver must register investment and commodity contracts of all participants in the transaction in his bank, this means - assign to these contracts - contract number and transaction code.Before funds transfer - registration of the main contract, after the transfer of funds - registration of investment and commodity contracts of all parties to the transaction.

KYC, Pof, bank to bank confirmation,RWA, DD,LOI,Fresh Bank Statment,Tear Sheet,CIS,NCNDA,ТТМ,199,F2F,AUTHORITY LETTER - forget it, work only under contract and terms - stated in the letter.
wanwei558@gmail.com

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Guest Samuel
On 8/18/2018 at 12:11 AM, Guest wanwei558@gmail.com said:

Hello.
We need receivers.
For ip-ip - came the name of the receiver and his bank and his country - in return, I will send a contract. Without Hong Kong.For ip-ip - the return for Europe is 32.5%, and the return for Dubai(or Asia) is 42.5%.

For DTC - for the sender 35% and for the receiver 65%, you are on the receiver side.Attached file for DTC - let the receiver read and agree.The receiver gives consent to the letter - I send the contract.In either case, the receiver must approve the conditions in the letter.
Without DB Germany.

There are funds for - only - spp-protocol 103/202(after downloading 202 comes automatically), auto spp - a return of 47.5% and the bank of the receiver gives a letter and the sender gives the contract and the manual for the spp is a 30% return and the sender gives the codes and the receiver gives the contract. Without Hong Kong.

The receiver must register the contract in his bank and assign the contract number and transaction code.Another obligatory condition is that the receiver must register investment and commodity contracts of all participants in the transaction in his bank, this means - assign to these contracts - contract number and transaction code.Before funds transfer - registration of the main contract, after the transfer of funds - registration of investment and commodity contracts of all parties to the transaction.

KYC, Pof, bank to bank confirmation,RWA, DD,LOI,Fresh Bank Statment,Tear Sheet,CIS,NCNDA,ТТМ,199,F2F,AUTHORITY LETTER - forget it, work only under contract and terms - stated in the letter.
wanwei558@gmail.com

Hello I have a reliable receiver and can you drop me your whatsapp number and your Skype so that will can discuss about this more better 

Guest Samuel
On 2/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, Robert Glen said:

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Okay can you send me your whatsapp or your Skype into my email. Egbebisamuel@yahoo.com

We have a number of receivers for:

DTC, VisaNet, FX4, MT103.

We also offer project finance, PPP and real estate investment opportunities.

Please just send your CIS or contract to:

projmaz10@gmail.com

We are London-based Business and Financial Consultants, working through top banks only.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REAL PROVIDER FOR BANK INSTRUMENT TO FUND PROJECTS ?

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Whats-sap number: +1{864 }774-2551

Regards, 
Robert Glen.