#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Carson Noah

Do You Need Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects?

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760, (Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. 

Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 5B EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence 
we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Contact Person: Mr. Carson Noah
Email: centuryfinanceplc@gmail.com
Skype ID: centuryfinanceplc

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest Walsh Robert

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with
A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,HSBC bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC,and lots more for clients all over the world.

We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned 

We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial

Regards
WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
email : info.iqfinanceplc@gmail.com
Tel contact: +447031968934
Whatsapp: +447441393450
Registered No: 04374045

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By kimsungnyon2020
      I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.
      The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay’s Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.
      All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. kim sungnyon Email: sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com
      Skype ID: kim.sungnyon
    • By Chris Lim
      I am DIRECT to RECEIVER.
      My RECEIVER is using Corp Account in Singapore - UOB Bank.
      Also have HLB/CIMB Bank in Malaysia.
      Small or Large Amount is ACCEPTABLE.
      Ratio dependent on your requirements.
      Please contact me if you are SENDER or SENDER's MANDATE.
      Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
      regards,
      Chris (chrislim1951@gmail.com)