#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Dear Community I'm in desperate need of a  connection to VisaNet. I have no idea how to do it? I'm ready to open a company or pay someone to use the account. Please help me

Edited by T Name

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

On 11/25/2018 at 11:57 PM, T Name said:

Dear Community I'm in desperate need of a  connection to VisaNet. I have no idea how to do it? I'm ready to open a company or pay someone to use the account. Please help me

I will provide you visa.net account. Call me (whatsup) on +918296465377

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By skyangel2
      The sender is my friend who I've been working with.

The rules and steps:
      **The money is guaranteed and would be no troubles with transfers as it's the sender's money himself.%100 Guarantee there would be no problems with the chargeback.
      ** Transfers up to 1 million per day, a routine, starting from a lower amount to the higher.
      ** %5 commission is only shared with the receiver.
      ** The money will be sent from the SAME account everyday to the sender.
      ** An official terms and conditions paper can be signed between both parties.
      ** Proof of VisaNET account is needed.
      ** After proving VisaNET account, the flight ticket will be bought by me and the hotel will be ready for the person's staying.
      ** The sender and receiver will be ready, face to face, and make the transfers everyday, and take commission and leave. 
      ** I'm looking for someone who I can work with. All clear.

PM me only if you are interested. The commission rate is only %5 for the receiver. Contact only if you agree.
    • By Limo Hire
      Looking for receivers with large account capacity that can do face to face in London, expenses paid very friendly safe group.
      Only serious people need apply no mandates or chains
      We work fast with funding contract
      citytrader1976@yahoo.com
    • By Bishop
      I have a Visanet account and seeking real sender for real deal. Also looking up for a professional flasher who can flash account to available balance for cash out pm .
    • By Miriam Krabe
      Hello, how can I become a visanet receiver? Thanks.
    • By Wesley1970
      Hi everyone, I’m a Genuine visanet receiver looking for senders, please no time wasters, CIS and POF required followed by small test with funds returned and process can start 48 hours later with no limit. Do not ask for videos or usual scams only interested in serious senders. 45/45 and 10.
      thanks for your help.