#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Oil and Gas Industry

Oil and Gas Industry (Petroleum, Oil Patch)

Oil and Gas Industry

Social Profiles: Oil and Gas Industry (Petroleum, Oil Patch) Tumblr Blog | WhatsApp Group (ask to join +79139055350)

Message added by Oil and Gas Industry

Guest T pradeep Singh

Pls add me T pradeep singh on +91 9971777483

Guest Bijith

Please add me, I am recently graduated petroleum engineer. 9539519109

Guest Aftab

Hello. I am project engneer working in oil and gas sector. Plz add my number in whatsapp group. 00923018553777

Guest Dawn Thomas

Dear Admin,

Please add me to your WhatsApp group. My number +971522024964

Guest Vishal

Hello gents,

add me in your what’s app group.

‭+254 743 147 887‬

Guest Guest Ajith

I am a fresh mechanical engineer looking for job in oil & gas field and explore it.

Pls add me +91 9944453638

Guest Vijay
On 3/17/2018 at 12:27 PM, Guest Add me in oil and gas whatsapp grp said:

+91 9833874324

+91 7042562382

Please add me in this group

Guest Ali Pasha

Please add me to Oil gas whatsapp group, my mobile number is +91 8077379871

Guest J venkatesan

Hi

please add me to oil and gas whatsup group 

mobile no- +91 9566284201

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesan.J
+91 9566284201

Guest Srinivas

Pl add me in whatsup group

0091 9640156340

Guest Toyin Ajayi

Kindly add  me up.

+2347032443236

Guest Guest

Please add me to the group chat. My number +2348186958024

Guest Aswin

Hi all. I am a civil engineering graduate. And Im seeking for a job in any good mining or oil&gas companies in any country with good salary expectation. Can anyone guide me with this?

Whatsapp: +918086045061

Guest CA Akhil Agarwal (Anand Oil)

Hi

We are into refining of used and waste oil.. and trading of all petroleum products.. please add us to the WhatsApp group

CA AKHIL AGARWAL

ANAND OIL COMPANY

+91 9831777127

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Estéban Mary T. Barra
      OOO KULIGINSKOE LLC is strongly committed to conducting its business affairs with honesty and integrity and in full compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable. a mandate company that is bond by law and authorized to represent a reputable end seller company involved in the selling of various petroleum products: JP54, Jet fuel A1, LPG, LNG, Mazut, D2, D6, TS1, JPA1, M100, PET Coke, AGO, ETC. OOO KULIGINSKOE LLC currently deals in Mazut M100-75/99,JET FUEL JP54,DIESEL D2 GASOIL,REBCO,BITUMEN and Aviation Fuels. Established in 27.04.2017, and with an initial business capital of US$1 Million, we are expanding our roots in different parts of the world through our top-quality products trusted by millions of importers scattered in all over the world. We are located in RUSSIA, 426035, UDMURTSKAYA RESPUBLIKA, IZHEVSK, STR. IM REPINA,35/1 KV 106, with Approx 0.5 Billion US Dollar worth of revenue since we started back 3 year(s) ago. Our company has an approximated export value of 1.8 Million USD - 90% of Annual Revenue. The overall market share of our products expands in different regions, including Asia = 22% Europe = 25% Americas = 24% Middle East = 29%. We are a Private Limited Liability company working as Exporter and Services with Company Owned License and plans to deliver quality products to our prestigious customers all over the world. GENERAL DIRECTOR Contact Chulkin Alexey Arkadievich (Director) Email: info@kuliginskoelimited.ru Twitter: @CArkadievich Whatsapp Number:+7 961 933–72–80.
    • By Barbara Cheeseborough
      Dear Madam / Sir. We, OOO "KULIGINSKOE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY As a Re-Seller company and a representative to a major refinery in Russian Federation that is confirm and certify to meet to the international standard specifications to supply petroleum products such as Virgin D6 Fuel Oil, D2 Diesel Oil, Aviation Kerosene Jet Fuel 54 and Mazut M100 all of Russian Origin. Kindly revert back to us if interested in any of our available product to enable us send to you our company official soft corporate offer with terms, prices and procedure list accordingly. Your swift response will be duly appreciated GENERAL DIRECTOR: Contact Chulkin Alexey Arkadievich (Director) Email: info@kuliginskoelimited.ru Skype: .cid.80acf535cae903fe Twitter: @CArkadievich Whatsapp Number:+7 961 933–72–80.