#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
leasingmandate

Financial Instrument For Sale/Lease

We are direct providers of fresh cut bg, sblc, mtn, bonds and cds which we have specifically for lease. we do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. you are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other project(s) such as aviation, agriculture, petroleum, telecommunication, construction of dams, bridges and any other project(s) etc you can use these bank instruments for private placement platforms, commercial loan, business loans, credit lines and much more.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. 

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B  . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please kindly contact me via the details below.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures

Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com
Skype ID: leasingmandate
Tel: +44 790-813-7394  (You can add me on whatsapp).
Registered No: 04364045

Regards
SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By calivin clinton
      We Genuine direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC for sell/lease at leasing price of 6+2 /40+2% for cooperate bodies /
      individual For  EURO/USD $10million to 100 billion euro/usd  PROVIDER  MOVE FIRST TO  ISSUED/RESERVE SBLC/BG ON EUROCLEAR  21 PAGES IN FAVOR OF BUYER/LESSEE NAME& RESERVATION PRINT OUT PLACEMENT SCREEN SHOT COPIES WILL SEND TO BUYER /LESSEE FOR CONFIRMATION , AFTER WITHIN THREE BANKING WORKING  DAYS AFTER  BOTH PART   UPON SIGNED AND COUNTER SIGNED CONTRACT/DOA AFTER DUE DILIGENCE (DD) BY BOTH PARTIES VIA THERE VARIOUS RESPECTIVE BANKS for provider /sellers closing procedure/doa/contract email me now at   calvinclinton9@gmail.com      add  me  Skype" calivinclinton9   
    • By Chowdhury Utpal
      Dear partner/Associate,
      Let us assist in completing your project FAST through collateral transfer! The price to lease a BG or SBLC from our Firm is 5+2% of Face Value, We have very genuine and reliable provider with over 10 years of Successful Financial Transactions.
      Have a question regarding BG/SBLC procedures?
      Kindly contact US via;
      Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com
      Regards.
      Utpal Chowdhury
    • By Andrew Carter
      EMMA LEASING COMPANY LIMITED provides a full financial planning service to both the commercial and domestic markets. At EMMA LEASING COMPANY LTD we believe that financial planning is about two things: creating wealth and protecting wealth. These two objectives are at the heart of everything we do. And, as a member of EMMA LEASING LTD, we give you a small-company service but with a large-company set up – the best of both worlds.
      You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. 
      Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as dealings are done bank to bank immediately after DOA is countersigned keeping you our client guaranteed of safety 100%. 
      Leasing Price : 4%+2%
      Buying Price: 32%+2%
      Contact us for more details on our terms and procedure of transaction.
      ANDREW ROBERT CARTER
      email : acarterrobertandrew9@gmail.com
      Tel contact: +447031968934