#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Clean deals only. Amateurs and scammers will waste my and their time.

Visanet, Swiftnet (also manual dl) 103 (also manual dl), IPIP, IPID (prefer s2s attached to IPID), SEPA, FX4, DTC

Can receive very large amounts.

Also Euro based platform. Only cash or gold based instruments accepted and via swift delivery only (euroclear delivery not accepted until we already established trust)

Phone or F2F contact possible only after successful trials.

Sender side documents (up to date POF, screenshot, CIS, RWA, signature, passport etc etc etc depending on the method) must be provided FIRST. I will NEVER send CIS, account details, contracts etc. unless I inspect sender's documents and contract first.

EU & TR based professional network with top level worldwide financial network access.

platformTR1@gmail

Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone, I am a consultant in New York attached to many genuine providers of MT103 single Customer Credit,MT103/202, MT103/202 Manual Download,MT110, MT760, MT700,MT199,MT103 Cash.Please contact me asap on this details: Jodachem@gmail.com, by call or whatsapp +1-706-304-9513
Nolan Manning.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Schnitzer
      Looking for serious direct sender IBAN to IBAN in europe asap! NO UPFRONT! 

• By Emily
      Tengo un receptor directo Swift GPI MT103 transferencia de efectivo directa. +34605 87 76 88
    • By ChamelDroma
      SEPA DIRECT B2B , looking for a receiver with a german account (best choice DB)
      500 millions ; ratio 75 % sender (+5 % and 5% ) + 15 % receiver
      I will need CIS and video showing on internet banking the "Sepa direct" tab opening
      if interested, please  mail me to  fraslo@protonmail.com
    • By domenico
      SIMPLE PROCEDURE FOR IPIP AND DTC
      Receivers CIS is sent to us.
      Receiver issues SBLC RWA to my Bank Officer
      Once we receive the SBLC RWA, the MT 199 will be sent and the funds will be uploaded ,the shots will be delivered to them, but we will give them the final code when the SBLC is issued.
      SBLC it should be backed by cash, transferable, decidable, irrevocable, from one of the top 50 banks. Please
      If they issue a one-year SBLC with the features I mentioned, we will only ask for 15% (not 45 or 50%) in bitcoin form.
      Contact me on +19292692381
    • By luckafterluck
      Need direct receiver of funds in bank accounts needed. Ratio: 50/50.
      Receiver provides the needed technical logs for each and every transaction.
      Contact if you are real receiver.