#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Wesley1970

Visanet Receiver looking for sender

Hi everyone, I’m a Genuine visanet receiver looking for senders, please no time wasters, CIS and POF required followed by small test with funds returned and process can start 48 hours later with no limit. Do not ask for videos or usual scams only interested in serious senders. 45/45 and 10.

thanks for your help.

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest Reece
On 2/27/2019 at 8:57 AM, Wesley1970 said:

Hi everyone, I’m a Genuine visanet receiver looking for senders, please no time wasters, CIS and POF required followed by small test with funds returned and process can start 48 hours later with no limit. Do not ask for videos or usual scams only interested in serious senders. 45/45 and 10.

thanks for your help.

Contact me on johnjonesset@gmail.com 

got a 25M job for the visanet 

Hello everyone, I am a consultant in New York attached to many genuine providers of MT103 single Customer Credit,MT103/202, MT103/202 Manual Download,MT110, MT760, MT700,MT199,MT103 Cash.Please contact me asap on this details: Jodachem@gmail.com, by call or whatsapp +1-706-304-9513
Nolan Manning.

On 5/22/2019 at 2:32 PM, Guest Reece said:

Contact me on johnjonesset@gmail.com 

got a 25M job for the visanet 

SENDER LOOKING FOR VISANET RECEIVERS. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON: WHATSAPP +44 7931 595 447

Guest Jerry

pls i need pos receivers offline contact me on whatsapp +2348023441118

Hi Wesley, I have Sender based in China looking for VisaNet Receiver, ideally with account in Europe DB.

Need reliable contact, fast action, professional and serious to do this business.

More info can be provided if interested.

I am Mike, acting as Broker on behalf of a client/contact in China.

This one is pretty urgent but there are more in the pipeline.

Thanks.

Guest Domenico
On 2/26/2019 at 8:57 PM, Wesley1970 said:

thanks for your help.

Can I have your number . I have sender 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AdamLee
      We are looking for visanet receiver.
      The most important requirement of us is that we require the reciever come to China and do the whole procedure face to face on the table with us. We don't do any trial tranche before we meet the receiver face to face. We don't need the reciever to do the final settlement. We can divert funds ourselves. All the things that the receiver needs to do is to provide the account to do the posting for us. So the fees net earned for the reciever is 5%. We will deal with all the payment cost during the transaction for the receiver, such as taxes, transaction fees. We need the reciever to show us the video of the account online as we request. After our confirming the card is real and in good function of IAT, we start to arrange the meeting. And we will pay all the consumption for the reciever's trip. 
      The second scheme is that the ratio is 25 for the receiver. And the same request of us, no trial tranche and we meet face to face in China. The receiver can make a test of withdraw or transfer when he receives our first funds and after that he must transfer the funds to our designated account within 2 hours after he confirms the funds is no problem. 
      The amount of the funds is 50 billions euros. We will sign the investment contracts . And we file all the contracts to both sides banks. Our sender's bank will provide all the receipts of every transaction, so it means we will not be invovled in any trouble. We do the procedure legally and we earn money in peace of mind.
      whatapp +86 131 5436 1608
    • By Spectrum King
      The Recever is my friend who I've been working with.

The sender and receiver will be ready, face to face, and make the transfers everyday, and take commission and leave. 
      I'm looking for someone who I can work with. All clear.

PM me only if you are interested.
    • By Slyms
      I need a visa net sender urgently.   My WhatsApp. +2347068826878
    • By Ken Harris
      Dear Sir/madam, 
      We work directly with a RECEIVER MANDATE personally and/or Team, work with several RECEIVERS for INTERBANK MONEY TRANSFER like IPIP/IPID, MT103/MT103-202/TT/MT103-MT104, FX4, DTC, SWIFT.Com Manual Download, VISA NET, etc. (For IPIP/IPID, B2B Communication Procedure is preferred). Most case, RECEIVERS have Bank Accounts at Major BANKS in the World.
      Below the LIST we are working with our RECEIVERs. (All are Legal basis)
      1. IPIP WITH Bank to Bank Communication. (HSBC, HK / Barclays, UK / DB, Germany and some Banks in Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc)
      2. MT103/MT103-202/TT Cash TRANSFER with Unlimited Accounts.
      - HSBC, UK/HK/Germany/Holland
      - DB, Germany/U.S.A.
      - CITIBANK, Singapore, USA, Switzerland, etc
      - VP Bank, LGT Bank in LIECHTENSTEIN
      - UOB, OCBC in Singapore (OCBC is Unlimited Account)
      - Standard Chartered Bank in Hong Kong (Unlimited Account)
      - etc.
      3. SWIFT.COM Manual Download 
      - U.S.A., Indonesia
      4. VISA NET
      - UK, HK, China, etc
      5. SEPA 

These are 100% REAL RECEIVERS. So, please do not bring me unverified Deals. 
      For any case, if you are Transparent, Clean and you know what you are doing, we can co-operate for any Business. 

You can connect me via email:  marinesuccess@inorbit.com or Skype at "live:marinesuccess" . 
      Thank you.
      Sincerely Yours, 
      Ken Harris