#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

As a Finance and Investment Company who is a Premier Provider of Trade Finance, Project Finance & Funding; We also offer discountable Bank Instruments at rates being as low as Two Percent (2%) of the required BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts Face Value.
We offer basically a wide range of Financial Instruments including; - Standby Letters of Credit - Bank Guarantees - Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit - Red Clause Letters of Credit - Usance Letters of Credit - Performance Guarantees - Demand Guarantees - POF messages - Pre Advice Message - Comfort Letters - Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages; and we are able to complete a transaction within 48 to 72 hours depending on the requirement of the Lessee / Buyer Side.
Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor’s Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary’s Bank.
Kindly contact to register your interest and receive further information via Email and/or Skype.

Email : sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gabriel Liga
      Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us
      with the below information.
      Email;  gplfinance.mandate@gmail.com
      Skype ID:  gplfinance.mandate
    • By Amer Aidi
      About your project financing
      Dear sir/mam,   Our company is offering to finance your project from start to finish.   The funding would be provided as a soft loan at 3% interest rate for a duration of 10 years.   We also pay 1% commission to agents/brokers who introduces project owners for funding.   Reply for details about our project funding and procedure.   Regards,   Amer Aidi Director, Investment and Loan Amat Investment Company
    • By Kim Joong
      We the Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) invite you to partner with us and benefit in our new Loan and Partnership Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects bypassing the usual rigorous procedures. This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3.5% per annum for a period of 3-5 years. We can approve a loan/funding as per your direct financial need for the proposed investment depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:
      * Starting up a Franchise
      * Business Acquisition
      * Business Expansion
      * Commercial Real Estate purchase
      * Contract Execution
      We are open to having a good business relationship with you. 
      If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation.
      Contact me directly for further details on email: 
      kim.Ejoong@knoc.id.ai, joongkim79@gmail.com
      Best Regards,
      Kim Eur Joong
      (International Project Manager)
      Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC)
      305,JONGGA-RO, JUNG-GU, ULSAN,
      Republic of Korea
      www.knoc.id.ai
    • By GHIRLANDAETTORE
      Sir/Ma,
      I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments
      for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do
      your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.
      Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from
      $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely
      seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with
      details.
      They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and
      Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious
      buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.
      - Bank Guarantee (BG)
      - Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
      - Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
      - Medium Term Note (MTN)
      - Letter of Credit (LC)
      I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
      Email: ghirlandaettore@gmail.com / ghirlandaettore@yahoo.com
      BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!