Posted (edited)

AVAILABLE RECEIVER FOR MT103/202 TRANSFERS

HIGH CASH RETURNS TO SENDERS

EUROPEAN RECEIVER IS ABLE TO HANDLE LARGE TRANSFER AMOUNTS

ALL TRANSFERS WILL BE CONTRACTUAL JUSTIFIED

WhatsApp +1 909 367 3004

Edited by Mieke G.
no contact info

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Hello everyone, I am a consultant in New York attached to many genuine providers of MT103 single Customer Credit,MT103/202, MT103/202 Manual Download,MT110, MT760, MT700,MT199,MT103 Cash.Please contact me asap on this details: Jodachem@gmail.com, by call or whatsapp +1-706-304-9513
Nolan Manning.

Guest Mayorhk

Pls if you have account that can receive mt103/202 pls  dm me scammer pls stay away 07068507157

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By prasad p
      Need direct sender for MT103/202 cash transfer, wire, and TT. Have multiple Company and personal accounts in UAE, I am a Direct receiver. Genuine senders can contact me
      If any one can do the same above transactions to INDIA also can contact me Both places I have a multiple Business accounts and personal accounts.
      Whatsapp: +91 7386393257
    • By ZeusGolden
      I have now:
      -Accounts in Turkey minimum 400k up to 2 milion USD
      -Accounts in Spain minimum 250k up to 950k EUR
      -Accounts in switzerland
      Minimum 1 up to 10 milion USD
      -Accounts in Hong kong
      Minimum 2 milion up to 5 milion USD
      Whatsapp me
      +37121954633
      email - alitamuchnik74@gmail.com
    • By keygold
      Hi all. I have a visanet account available. Only serious senders please. Contact me at keygold3 for telegram and wickrme
    • By Daniel San
      We are looking for Receiver with Corporate Account in Monaco
      Please, send the banking coordinates to sanchezdf@gmail.com
      Regards
      Daniel San
    • By Maria70
      PFIG Espana is a modern day dynamic finance boutique and we are direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantees (BG’s),Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and other Financial Instruments. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. 
      Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor in comparison with other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. 
      If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business,we are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG,SBLC,POF,MT103(one way & two way).We fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.We also have the facility to Monetize all financial Instruments. 
      Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. 
      If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way or have instruments that you need to monetize, please contact me for more information. 
      Thanks, 
      Maria Ramirez 
      maria_ramirez1970@hotmail.com 
      maria_ramirez@pfigespana.com 
      www.pfigespana.com