#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY 
I LOAD USA CREDIT CARDS AND SOME CANADIAN CREDIT CARDS 
ALSO I PAY OFF EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT AND I CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO SOME INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS.IF YOU BRING ME CLIENTS FOR THESE JOBS THAN I GET 40 PERCENT AND YOU GET 20 PERCENT AND THE CLIENTS GETS 40 PERCENT AND AS A BONUS
I WILL GET YOU 5 TO 30K USA CREDIT CARD IN YOUR NAME OR ANY NAME YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A USA MAILING ADDRESS (I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF OF PAST PERFORMANCE) 

PLEASE DON'T CONTACT TO SIMPLY ASK FOR CREDIT CARDS IF YOU CAN BRING ME JOBS 

+212604201496 WHATSAPP 
DON'T EMAIL ME PLEASE ONLY WHATSAPP

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By laaba houtariya
      I LOAD COINBASE ACCOUNTS 
      USA ONLY 
      MUST BE ACH ENABLE 
      MUST BE VERIFIED 
      MUST SEND SCREENSHOT OF THE ACCOUNT SHOWING THAT IT HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND THAT IT IS ACH ENABLE 
      AGAIN USA ACCOUNTS AND COINBASE WITH ONLINE ACCESS ONLY 

+33754 155384 WHATSAPP
    • By ZeusGolden
      We have physical cards available with all required documents eg passport , cc scan etc
      ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED
      WHATSAPP ME
      +37121954633
    • By Kate Henshaw
      I can load your US American Express credit card for instant Cashout. Urgently needed 
      whatsapp: +15186221087
    • By AdamLee
      We are looking for visanet receiver.
      The most important requirement of us is that we require the reciever come to China and do the whole procedure face to face on the table with us. We don't do any trial tranche before we meet the receiver face to face. We don't need the reciever to do the final settlement. We can divert funds ourselves. All the things that the receiver needs to do is to provide the account to do the posting for us. So the fees net earned for the reciever is 5%. We will deal with all the payment cost during the transaction for the receiver, such as taxes, transaction fees. We need the reciever to show us the video of the account online as we request. After our confirming the card is real and in good function of IAT, we start to arrange the meeting. And we will pay all the consumption for the reciever's trip. 
      The second scheme is that the ratio is 25 for the receiver. And the same request of us, no trial tranche and we meet face to face in China. The receiver can make a test of withdraw or transfer when he receives our first funds and after that he must transfer the funds to our designated account within 2 hours after he confirms the funds is no problem. 
      The amount of the funds is 50 billions euros. We will sign the investment contracts . And we file all the contracts to both sides banks. Our sender's bank will provide all the receipts of every transaction, so it means we will not be invovled in any trouble. We do the procedure legally and we earn money in peace of mind.
      whatapp +86 131 5436 1608
    • By laaba houtariya
      IF YOU HAVE USA OR CANADA BANK ACCOUNT CONTACT ME 
      ALSO IF YOU HAVE 
      USA OR CANADA CREDIT CARD:i pay off the total amount of money you owe to your credit card company 
      LINE OF CREDIT:i pay the total amount of money you owe to your credit card bank 
      PERSONAL LOANS 

please whatsapp me +337 5415 5384