#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
KLORESS

USA AND CANADA DEAL/RECEIVERS NEEDED

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY 
I LOAD USA CREDIT CARDS AND SOME CANADIAN CREDIT CARDS 
ALSO I PAY OFF EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT AND I CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO SOME INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS.IF YOU BRING ME CLIENTS FOR THESE JOBS THAN I GET 40 PERCENT AND YOU GET 20 PERCENT AND THE CLIENTS GETS 40 PERCENT AND AS A BONUS
I WILL GET YOU 5 TO 30K USA CREDIT CARD IN YOUR NAME OR ANY NAME YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A USA MAILING ADDRESS (I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF OF PAST PERFORMANCE) 

PLEASE DON'T CONTACT TO SIMPLY ASK FOR CREDIT CARDS IF YOU CAN BRING ME JOBS 

+212604201496 WHATSAPP 
DON'T EMAIL ME PLEASE ONLY WHATSAPP

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mazher Malik
      We have direct receivers for  IPIP/IPID/FX4/S2S/FX4/VISANET/POS/ALLIANCE LITE2/T.T.
      Receivers accounts are available in UK, Singapore, Turkey, Hong Kong and other locations.
      Genuine senders may respond by email to: projmaz10@gmail.com
    • By MAR2121
      PLEASE READ CAREFULLY 
      I LOAD USA CREDIT CARDS AND SOME CANADIAN CREDIT CARDS 
      ALSO I PAY OFF EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT AND I CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO SOME INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS.IF YOU BRING ME CLIENTS FOR THESE JOBS THAN I GET 40 PERCENT AND YOU GET 20 PERCENT AND THE CLIENTS GETS 40 PERCENT AND AS A BONUS
      I WILL GET YOU 5 TO 30K USA CREDIT CARD IN YOUR NAME OR ANY NAME YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A USA MAILING ADDRESS (I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF OF PAST PERFORMANCE) 

PLEASE DON'T CONTACT TO SIMPLY ASK FOR CREDIT CARDS IF YOU CAN BRING ME JOBS 

+212604201496 WHATSAPP 
      DON'T EMAIL ME PLEASE ONLY WHATSAPP