#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Ken Harris

IPIP/IPID, MT103/MT103-202/TT/MT103-MT104, FX4, DTC,SWIFT.Com Manual Download, VISA NET, etc.

Dear Sir/madam, 

We work directly with a RECEIVER MANDATE personally and/or Team, work with several RECEIVERS for INTERBANK MONEY TRANSFER like IPIP/IPID, MT103/MT103-202/TT/MT103-MT104, FX4, DTC, SWIFT.Com Manual Download, VISA NET, etc. (For IPIP/IPID, B2B Communication Procedure is preferred). Most case, RECEIVERS have Bank Accounts at Major BANKS in the World.

Below the LIST we are working with our RECEIVERs. (All are Legal basis)

1. IPIP WITH Bank to Bank Communication. (HSBC, HK / Barclays, UK / DB, Germany and some Banks in Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc)

2. MT103/MT103-202/TT Cash TRANSFER with Unlimited Accounts.

- HSBC, UK/HK/Germany/Holland

- DB, Germany/U.S.A.

- CITIBANK, Singapore, USA, Switzerland, etc

- VP Bank, LGT Bank in LIECHTENSTEIN

- UOB, OCBC in Singapore (OCBC is Unlimited Account)

- Standard Chartered Bank in Hong Kong (Unlimited Account)

- etc.

3. SWIFT.COM Manual Download 

- U.S.A., Indonesia

4. VISA NET

- UK, HK, China, etc

5. SEPA 

These are 100% REAL RECEIVERS. So, please do not bring me unverified Deals. 

For any case, if you are Transparent, Clean and you know what you are doing, we can co-operate for any Business. 

You can connect me via email:  marinesuccess@inorbit.com or Skype at "live:marinesuccess" . 

Thank you.

Sincerely Yours, 

Ken Harris 

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Are you still active with the VisaNet Receiver?
I have sender in China who is looking for VisaNet Receiver with DB.

Need to connect and establish only serious, professional and fast action oriented contacts.

There is more in the pipeline.

13 hours ago, Mike_San said:

Need to connect and establish only serious, professional and fast action oriented contacts.

Send me a mail. marinesuccess@inorbit.com 

Guest Domenico
On 7/10/2019 at 1:06 AM, Mike_San said:

My friend is a visanet receiver with DB . Please WhatsApp me at +2348035587080

i will really want to do business with you 

Hello everyone, I am still looking for Visa Net receiver.
Just got back from a travel to Germany, now back in Beijing, China.
I will again check with my contact on the progress and keep you updated.

More info up soon

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pmex invest
      Solid Corporate receivers are available in Dubai and Pakistan for swift 103/202, direct wire , TT only
      At a reasonable price and quick payouts anywhere in the world.
      Please contact me at pmexinvest at g mail 
    • By Maria70
      PFIG Espana is a modern day dynamic finance boutique and we are direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantees (BG’s),Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and other Financial Instruments. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. 
      Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor in comparison with other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. 
      If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business,we are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG,SBLC,POF,MT103(one way & two way).We fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.We also have the facility to Monetize all financial Instruments. 
      Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. 
      If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way or have instruments that you need to monetize, please contact me for more information. 
      Thanks, 
      Maria Ramirez 
      maria_ramirez1970@hotmail.com 
      maria_ramirez@pfigespana.com 
      www.pfigespana.com 
    • By wanwei558
      Hello.
      attention - is free
      104-103/202-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com MT-104 and MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 62,5% and for you and your receiver 37,5%. Pre-bank any. Total amount of the transaction 1 bi or by agreement, the amount of the first tranche or 150 M or by agreement.The contract is registered in both banks.
      Procedure:
      2.1.    Investments, according to the present Agreement, are passed by the Investor to the Partner to finance projects/programs of promotion at the discretion of the Partner.
      2.2.    Totalamount of investment under the present Agreement is €50,000,000.00 (Fifty million Euros).Total amount of Investment under the present Agreement will be transferred to the Partner’s banking account specified in the present Agreement by first tranches €3,000,000.00 (Three million Euro)via SWIFT MT 910 from the Investor’s bank.
      2.2.    Each tranche of the Investment under the present Agreement will be sent by the Investor toPartner’s designated bank in term of 3 (three) banking days from the moment of SWIFT MT 104 issue by the Partner’s bank.
      2.3.    The investment will be made by clean and clear money funds of non-criminal origin, free of liens and encumbrances.
      2.4.    Partner bears full responsibility for appropriate utilization of investment.
      ******these are different deals and different senders*****
      attention -pledge - 65%+0.1% of the transaction amount is to lawyers, step by step.
       103-202-cash transfer-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 65% and for you and your receiver 35%.
      Procedure:
      2. After signing the agreement and simultaneously. PROVIDER issues invoice and his bank send RWA bank secure mail and upon receiving the RWA receiver pay transmission fees of $10000, Ten Thousand USD and once received the provider bank initiate a bank swift mt103/202 CASH credit transfer to the BENEFICIARY bank coordinates and send swift copy to receiver for checking.
      attention - here pledge - 5,000 Euro
      103-202 - CASH WIRE ТТ - The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 47,5% and for you and your receiver 52,5%.
      Procedure:
      1. THE PROVIDER and THE RECEIVER execute, signs MOU Contract Agreement; Within One banking days, Receiver will pay Swift transmission fee 5,000 Euro to Provider and send slip copy for confirmation
      2. Within 3 Banking days PROVIDER will issue SWIFT MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer of 50M to THE RECEIVER’s bank. And give Transfer slip copy to Receiver for confirmation
      3. Within 7 banking days Receiver bank release payment to Provider and all аgents
      attention is free
      DTC-For the return for the sender and me 38% and for you and your receiver 62%.
      attention - here pledge - 50,000 Euro
      SBLC 6+2
      Attached.
    • By Mr Sam
      Asia Commercial Bank 
      Viet nam 
      Active : USD ACCOUNT   500 Million withdraw limit / day 
      Active : EURO ACCOUNT 500 Million withdraw limit / day 
      Active : VND ACCOUNT   500 Billion withdraw limit / day
      business merchant account available for ,
      TT
      MT700