#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Slyms

I need a visa net sender.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mmixtch
      Both London based and looking for mt103/202 or wire senders immediately, both capable of receiving large amounts, the visanet is 13 digit. Rwa
      serious senders pm me now 
    • By akshay kumar
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/LeQ4TSNIPrgHpiFO9Qvou4
      Join this platform 
      Worldwide receivers and senderd
    • By Ron
      I have visa net receiver iam directly 
    • By Abhi Shivhare
      I HAVE 2D LINK RECIVER AVAILABLE ANY GENUINE SENDER CONTACT ME I HAVE GENUINE 2D GATEWAY AVAILABLE
      ANY 2D GENUINE SENDER CONTACT ME
      CONTACT ME 8815609435
    • By Nino
      🔱 *Direct and Real IPIP/IPID/DTC receiver mandate needed for FRESH UPLOADS* 🔱
       ~Am tired meeting just brokers looking for RECEIVERS we Previously made uploads to, it's all just time wasting~
                ‼️ *CHAT ME ONLY IF* ‼️
       ```-You Understand What Is IPIP, IPID AND DTC transaction and procedures``` 
       ```-You Are Direct or at most Second Degree person to the receiver.``` 
       ```-Your Receiver is not From Indonesia, India or Chinese Receivers```
       ```-Your Receiver Can issue BANK ENDORSED PGL, DOWNLOAD AND PAYOUT SUCCESSFULLY``` 
                    ‼️ *SENDER'S*‼️
       ```-We Issue Fresh CONTRACT only with total face value, first tranche, second and subsequent tranche according to RECEIVER'S capacity/limit.``` 
       ```-We make uploads using whichever PROCEDURES is most Suitable to the receiver and his Bank.``` 
       ```-We can do BO to BO transaction with MT199 or NOT (As the receiver so desires).``` 
       ```
      - Ratios Are Negotiable.
      ``` 
      ⛔ *NOTE: this is my direct SENDER , ~no intermediaries or anybody in between~ , as such I expect you to speak with the RECEIVER directly or his direct mandate at Most.* 
       *I only work with proofs of who you are to the receiver, if you have nothing to prove your relationship with the receiver, then kindly keep off* 
      ❌ *Anyone else who repost this outside FRANK NINO is a complete ~SCAM!!!~*
      WhatsApp +2348038124079