#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
AdamLee

Looking for visanet receiver

We are looking for visanet receiver.

The most important requirement of us is that we require the reciever come to China and do the whole procedure face to face on the table with us. We don't do any trial tranche before we meet the receiver face to face. We don't need the reciever to do the final settlement. We can divert funds ourselves. All the things that the receiver needs to do is to provide the account to do the posting for us. So the fees net earned for the reciever is 5%. We will deal with all the payment cost during the transaction for the receiver, such as taxes, transaction fees. We need the reciever to show us the video of the account online as we request. After our confirming the card is real and in good function of IAT, we start to arrange the meeting. And we will pay all the consumption for the reciever's trip. 

The second scheme is that the ratio is 25 for the receiver. And the same request of us, no trial tranche and we meet face to face in China. The receiver can make a test of withdraw or transfer when he receives our first funds and after that he must transfer the funds to our designated account within 2 hours after he confirms the funds is no problem. 

The amount of the funds is 50 billions euros. We will sign the investment contracts . And we file all the contracts to both sides banks. Our sender's bank will provide all the receipts of every transaction, so it means we will not be invovled in any trouble. We do the procedure legally and we earn money in peace of mind.

whatapp +86 131 5436 1608

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest DISCRETE MONEY

Hi there. Was just wondering if you still need a receiver. I have one based in Europe. We would like to deal with you. Contact me at wickrme keygold3

or telegram keygold3. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Robert Taylor
      Any receiver in this listed bank and register in 192.com electoral should contact me for this transaction. No need of time wasters or argument nor suggestion. Only account owner with proof should contact me via rt22878@gmail.com

UNTRACEABLE PERSONAL AND CORPORATE LOANS!!!
      MY PERSONAL BANKER IS READY FOR PROCESSING MORE LOANS, PERSONAL OR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS TO THE FOLLOWING BANKS:
      NatWest  
      RBS 
      Nationwide 
      Halifax 
      TSB 
      Barclay
      HSBC
      Llyod
      Santander
      🇬🇧 only...
      NOTE: These Loans will be wiped off the system and are untraceable therefore account will still be active after the funds have been withdrawn.
      PERSONAL         £25k x 3 instalments 
      CORPORATE      £75k x 3 instalments 
      Contact your Clients and Receivers then contact me ASAP. 
      Deal is 60/10/30 and non-negotiable
      NOTE: Your client must currently be in the UK 🇬🇧 electoral. Use 192.com to check your client is currently registered on his/her address.
    • By ghalibsolutionlimited
      Are you a salary earner? Do you have a sudden need for cash and therefore need
      a bank that can support you? Whatever you need money for, I will help you sort
      out your money needs immediately if you can meet with our requirements. Apply
      today for a simple cash +918448852581 Whats App me
    • By ghalibsolutionlimited
      Are you looking for funds for your projects? We are reliable to provide funds
      for your projects at 2% interest rate, We can also connect and marry you to
      investors with very huge financial capacity to fund your high capital
      intensive projects +918448852581 Whats App me
    • By Philip James
      We are exclusive agent to direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN Bonds, Bank draft and Loans which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc.
      DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
      1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
      2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD) .
      3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
      4. Age: One Year, One Month
      5. Leasing Price: 3% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
      6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
      7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
      8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
      The Leased Instruments includes: BG’ s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, ( SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.
      Our BG/ SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
      We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Regards
      Philip James
      Email: info.frjames1971@gmail.com
    • By Alex Kim
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR  THE ONLY REAL SENDER or SENDER MANDATE:   
       -- Mac Adress                                           50/50(RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
       -- VISANET                                                     50/50 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
       -- MT103/202 CASH/WIRE TRANSFER    60/40 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
       -- MT103/202 MANUAL DOWNLOAD        45/55 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
       -- FX4                                                              50/50 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED)
        Small or Large Amount is ACCEPTABLE.   
        DON`T WASTER MY TIME!
       ONLY SERIOS SENDERS!  
       NO LONG CHAIN!
       If you 100% REAL SENDER`s Satisfaction GUARANTEED!   

WhatsApp +996 55 0 0 33 1 44