#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
AdamLee

Looking (I need) for visanet receiver

We are looking for visanet receiver.

The most important requirement of us is that we require the reciever come to China and do the whole procedure face to face on the table with us. We don't do any trial tranche before we meet the receiver face to face. We don't need the reciever to do the final settlement. We can divert funds ourselves. All the things that the receiver needs to do is to provide the account to do the posting for us. So the fees net earned for the reciever is 5%. We will deal with all the payment cost during the transaction for the receiver, such as taxes, transaction fees. We need the reciever to show us the video of the account online as we request. After our confirming the card is real and in good function of IAT, we start to arrange the meeting. And we will pay all the consumption for the reciever's trip. 

The second scheme is that the ratio is 25 for the receiver. And the same request of us, no trial tranche and we meet face to face in China. The receiver can make a test of withdraw or transfer when he receives our first funds and after that he must transfer the funds to our designated account within 2 hours after he confirms the funds is no problem. 

The amount of the funds is 50 billions euros. We will sign the investment contracts . And we file all the contracts to both sides banks. Our sender's bank will provide all the receipts of every transaction, so it means we will not be invovled in any trouble. We do the procedure legally and we earn money in peace of mind.

whatapp +86 131 5436 1608

Guest DISCRETE MONEY

Hi there. Was just wondering if you still need a receiver. I have one based in Europe. We would like to deal with you. Contact me at wickrme keygold3

or telegram keygold3. 

WE are looking for a visa net receiver from USA. Simple and straightforward procedure. Ratio must be 50/50 or better for Sender. please contact urgently.

globelots@yahoo.com

Guest Richard Anderson

i have in hand a visanet receiver from peru cis and   credit card screen shot  he can receive 20m usd /euros per day froa real mt103/202 sender

my email is raoilandgas953@gmail.com

sype pops anderson

Guest Ancientrader
On 10/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, globeots said:

WE are looking for a visa net receiver from USA. Simple and straightforward procedure. Ratio must be 50/50 or better for Sender. please contact urgently.

globelots@yahoo.com

Sender with a straight forward procedure reach me.We can handle it.No aliens procedure pls.

telegram@ quick4tn 

I have visanet reciver based in Ireland .

My terms are very much clear 

Visanet 14 digit reciver available .
Only way we work is we give you ITA and ICA number .
U have to send 1000€ to my visanet account

Then will show u proof of receiving

IAT and ICA will share u

Ask your sender if they r ready to send test amount

And then will do min 1M

Test amount 1000€
Then trial amount 1M

And then F2F 

If u control on your sender then do it
Or don't waste time

Receiver will do F2F only after trial, we don't want to waste time behind time waster

If interested in contact me on +919618594343