#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Лев Пунанов

IP/IP SENDER IN NEEDED

Hello!

I offer cooperation with the receiver in Indonesia.

A reliable sender is required.

We are ready to discuss all terms and conditions. Describe the procedure that is convenient for You.

I attach the contract with the details of the receiver. Contact me in a convenient way. Telegram @shuffle ^ Whatsapp: +79963209489

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By akshay kumar
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/LeQ4TSNIPrgHpiFO9Qvou4
      Join this platform 
      Worldwide receivers and senderd
    • By Medical Cannabis
      GPI Recieving account available in Romania, Germany, London
      ▪️we have GPI enabled account in HSBC BANK UK, DEUTSCHE BANK GERMANY, Few Banks of Romania
      ▪️We can have GPI direct transfer in our account.
      ▪️ We can start with 49M
    • By Azeez Gupta
      I HAVE 2D GATEWAY RECIVER AVAILABLE IN INDIA I NEED GENUINE SENDER IF ANY PEOPLE HAVE GENUINE SENDER THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME
      MY RECIVER PAYMENT RETURN TIME=》 IF YOUR AMOUNT IS ACTIVE IN MY RECIVER ACCOUNT THEN WE ARE RETURN YOUR AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND THEN YOUR RETURN ACCOUNT OUT OF INDIA THEN RETURN TIME IS MINIMUM 24 HOURS 
      Contact me -》 azeezgupta777@gmail.com
    • By Butler
      We have a Trust Company that has existed for over 20 years.
      A company can receive large amounts of money.
      The company has assets, which is currently in custody of custody in Europe. There are all documents and quality certificates. The above goods are not encumbered and are free from any obligations and debts to third parties.
      WE ARE READY TO RECEIVE ANY MONEY.
      The assets will be the cause of the deal. We will conclude a deal under the contract.
      1. After receipt of money in the company account
      the owner of the company takes his part of the money and the sender takes his part of the money.
      2. After receipt of money in the company account
      the owner of the company takes his part of the money and go out the company’s founders, and the sender takes his part of the money and the assets of the company after that, he becomes the owner of the company.
      3. If desired, we can include you or your person in the founders of the company that will receive the funds.
      We will do this so that you don’t worry that the work will be honest.
      We would like this work to go as a regular commercial contract between companies of the type: sold - bought.
      If we come to an agreement with you on this transaction. We will immediately open a new account in one of the banks in Switzerland
      Ratio% - will be discuss.
      We dont't make advance payments or commissions,
      fees for account activation, payment of bank magazines .... etc.
      All payments will be only after receiving the transfer in accordance with the contract.
      We will discuss all suggestions.
      Write privatly, pls