#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
wanwei558

I need a receiver for 103/202(CASH WIRE) & DTC & SBLC 6+2.

Hello.

attention - is free

104-103/202-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com MT-104 and MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 62,5% and for you and your receiver 37,5%. Pre-bank any. Total amount of the transaction 1 bi or by agreement, the amount of the first tranche or 150 M or by agreement.The contract is registered in both banks.
Procedure:
2.1.    Investments, according to the present Agreement, are passed by the Investor to the Partner to finance projects/programs of promotion at the discretion of the Partner.
2.2.    Totalamount of investment under the present Agreement is €50,000,000.00 (Fifty million Euros).Total amount of Investment under the present Agreement will be transferred to the Partner’s banking account specified in the present Agreement by first tranches €3,000,000.00 (Three million Euro)via SWIFT MT 910 from the Investor’s bank.
2.2.    Each tranche of the Investment under the present Agreement will be sent by the Investor toPartner’s designated bank in term of 3 (three) banking days from the moment of SWIFT MT 104 issue by the Partner’s bank.
2.3.    The investment will be made by clean and clear money funds of non-criminal origin, free of liens and encumbrances.
2.4.    Partner bears full responsibility for appropriate utilization of investment.

******these are different deals and different senders*****

attention -pledge - 65%+0.1% of the transaction amount is to lawyers, step by step.

103-202-cash transfer-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 65% and for you and your receiver 35%.
Procedure:
2. After signing the agreement and simultaneously. PROVIDER issues invoice and his bank send RWA bank secure mail and upon receiving the RWA receiver pay transmission fees of $10000, Ten Thousand USD and once received the provider bank initiate a bank swift mt103/202 CASH credit transfer to the BENEFICIARY bank coordinates and send swift copy to receiver for checking.

attention - here pledge - 5,000 Euro

103-202 - CASH WIRE ТТ - The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 47,5% and for you and your receiver 52,5%.
Procedure:
1. THE PROVIDER and THE RECEIVER execute, signs MOU Contract Agreement; Within One banking days, Receiver will pay Swift transmission fee 5,000 Euro to Provider and send slip copy for confirmation
2. Within 3 Banking days PROVIDER will issue SWIFT MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer of 50M to THE RECEIVER’s bank. And give Transfer slip copy to Receiver for confirmation
3. Within 7 banking days Receiver bank release payment to Provider and all аgents

attention is free

DTC-For the return for the sender and me 38% and for you and your receiver 62%.

attention - here pledge - 50,000 Euro

SBLC 6+2

Attached.

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest Domenico

Hello can you please message me on WhatsApp ? I directly have a receiver . Directly +2348035587080 

please contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. I'm a direct reciver with Deutsche bank in Italy for manual download or account in Lituania, china, UK and Italy for wire transfer. I have a finacial investment company and consultancy company with asset full operative in Italy.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:44 PM, wanwei558 said:

Hello.

attention - is free

104-103/202-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com MT-104 and MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 62,5% and for you and your receiver 37,5%. Pre-bank any. Total amount of the transaction 1 bi or by agreement, the amount of the first tranche or 150 M or by agreement.The contract is registered in both banks.
Procedure:
2.1.    Investments, according to the present Agreement, are passed by the Investor to the Partner to finance projects/programs of promotion at the discretion of the Partner.
2.2.    Totalamount of investment under the present Agreement is €50,000,000.00 (Fifty million Euros).Total amount of Investment under the present Agreement will be transferred to the Partner’s banking account specified in the present Agreement by first tranches €3,000,000.00 (Three million Euro)via SWIFT MT 910 from the Investor’s bank.
2.2.    Each tranche of the Investment under the present Agreement will be sent by the Investor toPartner’s designated bank in term of 3 (three) banking days from the moment of SWIFT MT 104 issue by the Partner’s bank.
2.3.    The investment will be made by clean and clear money funds of non-criminal origin, free of liens and encumbrances.
2.4.    Partner bears full responsibility for appropriate utilization of investment.

attention -pledge - 65%+0.1% of the transaction amount is to lawyers, step by step.

103-202-cash transfer-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 65% and for you and your receiver 35%.
Procedure:
2. After signing the agreement and simultaneously. PROVIDER issues invoice and his bank send RWA bank secure mail and upon receiving the RWA receiver pay transmission fees of $10000, Ten Thousand USD and once received the provider bank initiate a bank swift mt103/202 CASH credit transfer to the BENEFICIARY bank coordinates and send swift copy to receiver for checking.

attention - here pledge - 5,000 Euro

103-202 - CASH WIRE ТТ - The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 47,5% and for you and your receiver 52,5%.
Procedure:
1. THE PROVIDER and THE RECEIVER execute, signs MOU Contract Agreement; Within One banking days, Receiver will pay Swift transmission fee 5,000 Euro to Provider and send slip copy for confirmation
2. Within 3 Banking days PROVIDER will issue SWIFT MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer of 50M to THE RECEIVER’s bank. And give Transfer slip copy to Receiver for confirmation
3. Within 7 banking days Receiver bank release payment to Provider and all аgents

attention is free

DTC-For the return for the sender and me 38% and for you and your receiver 62%.

attention - here pledge - 50,000 Euro

SBLC 6+2

Attached.

Hello Sir/Ma
We are major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds
and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and
sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with
offices all over Europe.
We are major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds
and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and
sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with
offices all over Europe.
we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement.
You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade
programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans
(Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment
Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as
well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as
HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt,
Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the
lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument
needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 4 1%
6. Sale Price: 32 2%
7. Delivery by SWIFT .
8. Payment: MT103-23
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few
banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Kat Englund
Email:financialaidprogramme@gmail.com

Hello,

I can help you with a Receiver for MT103/202 in HSBC HK.

Also I have a Receiver for another with accounts in
Deutsche Bank Germany TRUSTEE ( ESCROW )
Barclays Switzerland
HSBC Switzerland
CITI Switzerland
HSBC Germany
HSBC France
Barclays UK
LLOYD'S UK
HSBC UK

Please, send me the contract to send it to the Receiver

My Whatsapp No. is +54 911 3377 6385 // my email:  sanchezdf@gmail.com

Kind regards

Daniel Sanchez

Guest Daniel San
9 hours ago, prasad p said:

¿Puedes hacer una necesidad a INDIA? Mi número de WhatsApp: +91 7386393257

Yes, we can Receive and send funds to India

BG SBLC, sepa, Alice, dtc, ipip, swift 103 202, FX4, супер печели, облигации, автономный онлайн-терминал, монетизатор, тел. + 380967924173; электронная почта; 285092@mail.ru

Guest LORD RITCHIE

I would like to know if there is any offer available I have a receiver that can deliver thank you

My contact number and WhatsApp number+447978260205