#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria70

Acquisition of Financial Instruments(BG,SBLC),Loans & Monetizing Facilities

PFIG Espana is a modern day dynamic finance boutique and we are direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantees (BG’s),Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and other Financial Instruments. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. 
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor in comparison with other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. 
If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business,we are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG,SBLC,POF,MT103(one way & two way).We fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.We also have the facility to Monetize all financial Instruments. 
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. 
If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way or have instruments that you need to monetize, please contact me for more information. 

Thanks, 
Maria Ramirez 
maria_ramirez1970@hotmail.com 
maria_ramirez@pfigespana.com 
www.pfigespana.com 

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gabriel Liga
      Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us
      with the below information.
      Email;  gplfinance.mandate@gmail.com
      Skype ID:  gplfinance.mandate
    • By Johnny
      Hello 
      I am looking for sender for MT103/202
      manual Download 
      we have got full arrangements with banker 
      we Have access to alliance lite 2 
      serious sender needed no long chain brokers 
      contact me WhatsApp +919326059281
      johnnyzilevu.47@gmail.com
    • By Johnny
      Hello internet 
      i need MT103/202 Manual download sender
      i have banker who can download funds easily and payout as per the agreement , 
      banker got access to alliance lite 2 
      contact me WhatsApp +919326059281
    • By ENNIE OWEN
      Dear Sir/Ma,
      We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%.
      * FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
      MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
      LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
      * FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
      PRICE = 32%+2%
      MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
      Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we shall respond within 48hrs maximum.
      Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
      MOLLY QUINN
      E-mail : airbusfinancialltd@gmail.com
      Skype id : airbusfinancialltd@gmail.com