#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
JDM RECIVER

I'm a Direct reciver for MT103/202

I'm a direct reciver reliable for MT103/202 working with Deutsche Bank in italy for manual download and with other account in Italy, Lituania, china and UK for wire transfer. Please if you are interested contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. My company is a finacial investment company with asset and a consultancy company registered in Italy and full trnasparent to operate in this field.

On 7/25/2019 at 5:59 PM, JDM RECIVER said:

I'm a direct reciver reliable for MT103/202 working with Deutsche Bank in italy for manual download and with other account in Italy, Lituania, china and UK for wire transfer. Please if you are interested contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. My company is a finacial investment company with asset and a consultancy company registered in Italy and full trnasparent to operate in this field.

Hi 

I have sender for Alliance Lite 2 , MT 103/ 202, MT 104/103/202, IP/IP

Please Contact me

email: sahammed64@gmail.com

Mobile: +44 7581322060 

On 7/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, JDM RECIVER said:

Check your mail

Guest Ancient Trader

Attn Only Direct swift Lite 2 senders and Direct wire TT or Mt103 contact me.

telegram : @quick4tn

On 7/25/2019 at 12:59 PM, JDM RECIVER said:

Is possible to make the deal f2f?Thanks.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lifzgoodnow1
      I need receiver for mt103/gpi direct wire transfer in Deutsche bank or barclays 
      Receiver should be  direct or mandate must me direct to receiver.
      Will need video proof of account with today's date  
      Need to do the transaction asap so only need people who want to work quickly
    • By Ragna1
      Looking for sender or their direct mandate with good response time and understands the business. 
      No long chains please and only new contracts from valid companies or senders will be accepted. Also, senders that are able to redirect FTP and STP mode transactions are welcome.
      Senders who are quick to perform and adjust are welcome. If you have a long chain of people you go through, DO NOT CONTACT US.
      If you have an old contract, DO NOT CONTACT US.
      If you are not willing to share full KYC, CIS, swift documents and upload slips, DO NOT CONTACT US.

Reach us on mosnipes1@gmail.com
    • By Ragna1
      Looking for sender or their direct mandate with good response time and understands the business. 
      No long chains please and only new contracts from valid companies or senders will be accepted. Also, senders that are able to redirect FTP and STP mode transactions are welcome.
      Senders who are quick to perform and adjust are welcome. If you have a long chain of people you go through, DO NOT CONTACT US.
      If you have an old contract, DO NOT CONTACT US.
      If you are not willing to share full KYC, CIS, swift documents and upload slips, DO NOT CONTACT US.

Reach us on mosnipes1@gmail.com 
    • By MS Danışmanlık
      Hi
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR SWIFTNET MT103 OR MT103/202, SWIFT GPI, OR SWIFT MT103 OR SWIFT MT103/202.

Only Real Senders contact me on Whatsapp
    • By Tuga
      I have a trust and good receivers for all bank instruments. Need senders.
      Ratio 50/50 but can be negotiable.
      Have accounts in Europe.
      Personal accounts in Portugal and Spain.
      No waste time if you don't have nothing.
      Send WhatsApp number here. I contact.