#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
JDM RECIVER

I'm a Direct reciver for MT103/202

I'm a direct reciver reliable for MT103/202 working with Deutsche Bank in italy for manual download and with other account in Italy, Lituania, china and UK for wire transfer. Please if you are interested contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. My company is a finacial investment company with asset and a consultancy company registered in Italy and full trnasparent to operate in this field.

On 7/25/2019 at 5:59 PM, JDM RECIVER said:

I'm a direct reciver reliable for MT103/202 working with Deutsche Bank in italy for manual download and with other account in Italy, Lituania, china and UK for wire transfer. Please if you are interested contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. My company is a finacial investment company with asset and a consultancy company registered in Italy and full trnasparent to operate in this field.

Hi 

I have sender for Alliance Lite 2 , MT 103/ 202, MT 104/103/202, IP/IP

Please Contact me

email: sahammed64@gmail.com

Mobile: +44 7581322060 

On 7/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, JDM RECIVER said:

Check your mail

Guest Ancient Trader

Attn Only Direct swift Lite 2 senders and Direct wire TT or Mt103 contact me.

telegram : @quick4tn

On 7/25/2019 at 12:59 PM, JDM RECIVER said:

Is possible to make the deal f2f?Thanks.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pops anderson
      i`m looking for new senders that has just recently joined this site not the sameold shoppers who`s been on here for months !! for i`m direct to a new  receiver in the u.k. who has accts with BARCLAYS & HSBC  BANKS
      for IPIP /MT103/202 / ALLIANCE LITE2
      ratio as follows 
      45% sender
      5% sender side commission 
      45% receiver
      5% me (Richard) receiver side commission
      plz respond only to my
      email  raoilandgas953@gmail.com  

• By Johnny
      I need Singapore business bank account for receving wire/ cash transfer
      If you are direct receiver contact me asap 
      johnnyzilevu.47@gmail.com
      WhatsApp
      +1 (661) 403-4149
    • By Davidtran
      If you are looking for a Goverment account receiver of MT103/202, MT103/202 Manual Download, IPIP. 
      You're tired of working hard and your money is still stuck. Please contact me at danvid.tran99 at gmail dot com.
      Best regards 
    • By pops anderson
      pi`m direct to a western union receiver from dubai and a canadian receiver so plz send me your sender email via my email raoilandgas953@gmail.com for the  following  money transfer transactions and i will send you the cis 
      receiver purpose  ratio
      45% sender + 5% you intermediaries
      45% receiver 
      5% me (Richard) close
      ipip
      mt103/202
      mt103
      alliance lit 2
      dtc
      be direct plz to your sender for we  won`t  be involved in a daisy chain of brokers ,they never close just endless emails  so not going to happen !! thanks  rgds,
      Richard
    • By pops anderson
      plz be respectful  for if this isn`t for you  plz just don`t reply simple there`s no need to be rude nor do i want to nor need to hear  your rude replies !keep them to yourselves  and have a long life you and yours  ok!!

plz is there one ,one  ,just one real  mt103,mt103/202,dtc,ipip and alliance lite 2 sender out here who`s real and just not window shopping meaning collecting receivers cis for themselves to shop,huh?
      my receiver has in the past given out B.O. letters,updated cis,etc but in the end the so call senders just vanish and reappear days later on different sites looking/shopping again!my question as other real receivers are asking what gain  is there for this type of action ,do you get off by doing this or another satisfaction i really want to know because it doesn`t do nothing for my receiver nor me but a waste of  his and my time! then the kicker is that these same never closes and will get upset and  threaten   to blacklist  your receiver but we all know that the blacklist is a total joke and a whole another story!
      so plz plz one real sender 
      which will accept  a real receiver 
      is all that we are asking no more nor no less ok ,thank you !