#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I'm a direct reciver reliable for MT103/202 working with Deutsche Bank in italy for manual download and with other account in Italy, Lituania, china and UK for wire transfer. Please if you are interested contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. My company is a finacial investment company with asset and a consultancy company registered in Italy and full trnasparent to operate in this field.

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

On 7/25/2019 at 5:59 PM, JDM RECIVER said:

I'm a direct reciver reliable for MT103/202 working with Deutsche Bank in italy for manual download and with other account in Italy, Lituania, china and UK for wire transfer. Please if you are interested contact me at jdm69@engineer.com. My company is a finacial investment company with asset and a consultancy company registered in Italy and full trnasparent to operate in this field.

Hi 

I have sender for Alliance Lite 2 , MT 103/ 202, MT 104/103/202, IP/IP

Please Contact me

email: sahammed64@gmail.com

Mobile: +44 7581322060 

On 7/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, JDM RECIVER said:

Check your mail

Guest Ancient Trader

Attn Only Direct swift Lite 2 senders and Direct wire TT or Mt103 contact me.

telegram : @quick4tn

On 7/25/2019 at 12:59 PM, JDM RECIVER said:

Is possible to make the deal f2f?Thanks.