#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Musicians needed in China

Musicians needed in China

Saxophonists needed:I'm looking for four Saxophonists for an event in April (we didn't set the exact date yet), one is wanted in Shanghai,one in chengdu,one in Beijing and one in Guangzhou.You must be professional and well experienced.If you or anyone you know might be interested,please have them contact me via my wechat "tuzilien". Or send your references and expected pay rate to 2417260823@qq.com. Thank you.

Guitarists needed:I'm looking for four guitarists for an event in April (we didn't set the exact date yet), one is wanted in Shanghai,one in chengdu,one in Beijing and one in Guangzhou.You must be professional and well experienced.If you or anyone you know might be interested,please have them contact me via my wechat "tuzilien". Or send your references and expected pay rate to 2417260823@qq.com. Thank you.

• OIXCIV pinned this topic
  • OIXCIV unpinned this topic
  • OIXCIV pinned and unpinned this topic
  • OIXCIV pinned and unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Twilightzone
      Hi all. Iam new around here. Looking for people in Russia & China, I can work with. Not going to air the idea out for everyone to know. Pm me for further details. 
    • By Kenny
      Looking for Real Sender!!
      MT103/202 auto download 
      65% SENDERS AND MANDATES
      The prerequisite is M0 funds.
      leave ur WhatsApp or email
      I’ll add u
    • By La bella Corp Fund
      Performer receivr in ICBC Shanghai for MT103 cash transfer or wire transfer transaction.
      Process:-
      This is for MT103 Cash transfer (NO manual Download)
      - Receivr is from China
      - As per Chinese regulatory body max €19.99M can be cleared by Bank Officer (without any approval from central bank) so ང༵༿༴གྷ needs to perform transaction under 19.99M only (5M to 10M is better)
      - ང༵༿༴གྷ needs to provide shaded copy (without codes) to Receivr to verify transaction with bank.
      - once transaction appears on bank's common account/ledger, bank officer will block the fund and issue bank endorsed PGL to ང༵༿༴གྷ
      - once PGL is verified by ང༵༿༴གྷ,ང༵༿༴གྷ should provide sanitized (clean) copy to receivr.
      - Receivr is ready to pay €10000 as token of gesture to ང༵༿༴གྷ to cover his initial operational cost along with PGL. (Don't assume that this amount is any kind of upfront money. This will be paid only once RBO confirms that transaction is true and has appeared on his common ledger) and this money will be adjusted in ང༵༿༴གྷ's final payout.
      - There is NO need of any fake slips and any kind of bullshit or drama.
      - Payout in BTC also possible. BTC address needs to be mentioned on PGL along with Bank account numbers (of paymaster). No changes in BTC address will be allowed after PGL is endorsed by Bank officer.
      -Ratio must be 50% RECEIVR and 50% back to ང༵༿༴གྷ (RECEIVR is ready negotiate on distribution)
      (We will be taken care by RECEIVR, ང༵༿༴གྷ will start from you, whoever approaches us)
      - You have just 2 options either accept or deny. No changes in process
      Regards,
      LBCF
    • By Karen Rex
      I am the middleman! Several senders are looking for a recipient who can
      work face-to-face in Shenzhen, China, and each of them has a fund of no less than 2 billion!
      If you can accept this job, tell me what percentage you need, and
      the time for your payment And the way. Bitcoin is not accepted!
    • By Managed Buy-Sell
      Depending on bank, city, currency and amount transfer of funds from China.
      Project Funding Program for CNY Renminbi available in Asia.

Important Information

Terms of Use