#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
taku

IPID serious Receiver wanted!!

Posted (edited)

HI there 

IPID/IPIP/ DTC, Alliance Lite 2 /manual download receivers wanted

I am looking for IPID/IPIP/ DTC, Alliance Lite 2 /manual download receivers ..

The receiver has to transfer the funds to listed country with normal Swift. 

The ratio  40(receiver):60(sender) ,,,,so  the receiver has to transfer 50% to sender, 5% to mandate, 5% to US..  after receiving the funds.

If this works, I need to know how much funds you can receive.

My team has been doing this with this ratio,  but this is real deal..No Fake contract. 

The funds will be in EUR and the bank has to be in Asian countries...   

We are in this business a few years and if you can find the right bank, then we can transfer the funds.   

Procedure 

1, We just want to now if the bank can receive special transfer like IPID, IPIP, DTC Aliant lite 2 manual download 

2, After we know who in that bank can do this type of transfer..

3, Then , the senders authority and banks will make a transfer. 

4, So we need to find out if the bank can receive the funds, we will make MOU agreement and transfer the funds. 

Edited by taku

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

i have a receiver in 3 Asian countries but i dont think that ratio will be acceptable.

DM me for further details or send me mail on strictlybiznez101@gmail.com

Guest Swat

All terms accepted 

WhatsApp me on +91-9747892107

Hello.
I need a receiver!
Choose a deal!

******these are different deals and different senders*****

IP-IP - attention - without prepayment (up front) - Return for the sender and me 29,5%.A receiver bank for receiving server funds should only be in Western Europe! I repeat! A receiver bank for receiving server funds should only be in Western Europe!Without Berlin and without Dortmund!

attention - it is without prepayment (up front)
104-103/202 - The deal is swift.com MT-104 and MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 62,5% and for you and your receiver 37,5%.

КТТ - attention is without prepayment (up front) - Return for the sender and me 55%.

*******these are different deals and different senders******

DTC - attention is free - For the return for the sender and me 38% and for you and your receiver 62%.

103-202-cash transfer - attention - prepayment (up front) - the return for the sender and me 65%+10,000+0.1% of the transaction amount is to lawyers, step by step.NO RWA!

103-202 - CASH WIRE ТТ - attention - here prepayment (up front) - 8,500 Euro
 The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 50% and for you and your receiver 50%.

SBLC 6+2
attention - here prepayment (up front) - 50,000 Euro

Attached.
wanwei558@gmail.com

On 8/17/2019 at 10:28 AM, taku said:

HI there 

The ratio  40(receiver):60(sender) ,,,,so  the receiver has to transfer 50% to sender, 5% to mandate, 5% to US..  after receiving the funds.

My team has been doing this with this ratio,  but this is real deal..No Fake contract. 

We are in this business a few years and if you can find the right bank, then we can transfer the funds.   

Procedure 

1, We just want to now if the bank can receive special transfer like IPID, IPIP, DTC Aliant lite 2 manual download 

4, So we need to find out if the bank can receive the funds, we will make MOU agreement and transfer the funds. 

Hit me up on WhatsApp I have a very powerful  receiver for all of that 258 84 163 7626

I do have a license ipid receiver in euro,reliable sender only, both BO must open communication before signing the doa, kindly get back to me ASAP

Guest berry
On 8/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, taku said:

HI there 

Procedure 

alliancelite2 can be done

also ipip , DTC

essential is pof of sender and kyc of sender

so contact ,me

berry.huckle@protonmail.com