#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kim

RECEIVERS MAC/ MT103/202 CASH TRANSFER/ IPIP/ALLIANCE LITE2

I`m RECEIVER`S MANDATE 
 -- MAC ADRESS                                                                                 50SENDER/50(RECEIVER SIDE)
 -- IPIP  (INDONESIA/CHINA)                                                                   35 SENDER/65 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
 -- MT103/202 CASH/WIRE TRANSFER (SINGAPORE/DUBAI)          65 SENDER/35 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
 -- MT103/202 ALLIANCE LITE2 (MD) (EGYPT/BULGARIA/SPAIN)  50 SENDER/50 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 

Small or Large Amount is ACCEPTABLE.   
DON`T WASTER MY TIME!
ONLY SERIOS SENDERS!  
If you 100% REAL SENDER`s Satisfaction GUARANTEED!   
Telegramm:    @BlackWolfMiningLTD
WhatsApp       +996 55 0 0 33 1 44                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Email: BlackWolfMiningLTD@gmail.com

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Hello.
I need a receiver!
Choose a deal!

******these are different deals and different senders*****

IP-IP - attention - Return for the sender and me 29,5%.A receiver bank for receiving server funds should only be in Western Europe! I repeat! A receiver bank for receiving server funds should only be in Western Europe!Without Berlin and without Dortmund!

attention - it is without payment
104-103/202 - The deal is swift.com MT-104 and MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 62,5% and for you and your receiver 37,5%.

КТТ - attention is free - Return for the sender and me 55%.

*******these are different deals and different senders******

DTC - attention is free - For the return for the sender and me 38% and for you and your receiver 62%.

103-202-cash transfer - attention - prepayment (up front) - the return for the sender and me 65%+10,000+0.1% of the transaction amount is to lawyers, step by step.NO RWA!

103-202 - CASH WIRE ТТ - attention - here prepayment (up front) - 8,500 Euro
 The deal is swift.com  MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 50% and for you and your receiver 50%.

SBLC 6+2
attention - here prepayment (up front) - 50,000 Euro

Attached.
wanwei558@gmail.com

Guest Rahul

I have alliance lite2 and manual download 103/202 receiver mail me at rp100147@gmail.com or what's app me +919890859580