#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Greetings.

I am Direct Private Placement Program officer  - no brokers, no time waste, no useless back and forth. Open now! Opportunity of lifetime - a real PPP

Program runs from multiple locations: HSBC /Barclays /DBS and UBS. Cash or Bank Instruments.

To qualify: CASH: Euro/USD $ 100M and up or Bank Instruments Euro/USD $500M (cash backed & purchase) SBLC/BG from top 10 World banks. NO LEASED INSTRUMENTS.

I only deal with direct mandates or investors. If you do not have access to investor/ signatory, stop wasting everyone's time.

We are USA based. Face to face meeting with investor might be required.

Rare opportunity  - brokers and intermediaries waste decades searching for a real platform - and here it is in front of you!

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Raja
      Cash  available against RTGS or DD in India .contact me for further details
      Raja
      Whatsapp no  +91 6369 429 134
    • By Mnuxm
      Hi everyone... Any seller of Gold in Moscow it’s highly needed and Diamond Def .

we have all bank ready to cashout any type of found in India good account ready with different bank also western union. 
       we need buyer for huge BTC only for cash only for cash. we have proof or anything , only real and good buyer waster timer please don’t pm , can do good price face to face deal for serious people let me know on telegram @manuxm !
    • By UNLIMITED CASH RECEIVER
      Hullo everyone. I m new here .
      I have unlimited cash receivers in Africa and European cards ready for loading. 
      I need a pre auth 1 step pos machine. If you have one. Inbox me. If you have business let's do it. 
      Mohamadatallahelkha@gmail.com
    • By Sam Brook
      I am looking for CASh 2 CASH exchange deals.. Only direct providers welcome.. Hawala people can also contact .. NO exchange or bank offers!  only table to table cash appreciated
       bluestar.trading.fze@gmail.com 
    • By Henry Ford
      Attn:  Investor,
      We are an exclusive agent to direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, and MTN, which we have specifically for lease and purchase. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement and procedures . We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.
      Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned 
      Demand for our procedures by  email: fordhenryy1@gmail.com
      Regards
      Ford Henry
      email : fordhenryy1@gmail.com