#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Taylor

Uk company or person account owner

Any receiver in this listed bank and register in 192.com electoral should contact me for this transaction. No need of time wasters or argument nor suggestion. Only account owner with proof should contact me via rt22878@gmail.com

UNTRACEABLE PERSONAL AND CORPORATE LOANS!!!

MY PERSONAL BANKER IS READY FOR PROCESSING MORE LOANS, PERSONAL OR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS TO THE FOLLOWING BANKS:

NatWest  
RBS 
Nationwide 
Halifax 
TSB 
Barclay
HSBC
Llyod
Santander

🇬🇧 only...

NOTE: These Loans will be wiped off the system and are untraceable therefore account will still be active after the funds have been withdrawn.

PERSONAL         £25k x 3 instalments 
CORPORATE      £75k x 3 instalments 

Contact your Clients and Receivers then contact me ASAP. 

Deal is 60/10/30 and non-negotiable

NOTE: Your client must currently be in the UK 🇬🇧 electoral. Use 192.com to check your client is currently registered on his/her address.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EUROS FINANCE
      We provide BG,SBLC,MT103,project funding, LOANS and can Open Business/Trading Bank Account in world top rated banks.   Brokers are welcomed and protected.   We awaits your positive response,
    • By Fredrick
      Loader /Receiver available, Can you WhatsApp me Offline/online 4/6 digit POS deal.  +1 (925) 517‑6289     
    • By Fredrick
      We need front and back of the card, Must be sure of funds/NOTE not pos card. There is a new pattern we remove money. Any country is possible.. PM   h119801985@gmail.com
    • By Salem
      Hi,
      im a receiver looking for a sender to transfer from his bank account wire transfer to my bank account for investment In great projects in all GCC countries 
      whatsapp +96565130499
    • By Feng Hong
      I’m giving out loan to 5 persons 3 remaining 
      If you don’t have something reasonable doing to pay back with interest please don’t message me I repeat don’t message me