Jump to content
#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
  • Sign Up
Banker666

Looking for pos online/offline (manual)

Recommended Posts

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Our company needs real and serious sender for
-IPIP 
-MT103/202 download
-MT103/202 cash transfer
-MT103/302 cash transfer
-MT103 
-2D website,
-All kinds of Online and Offline POS
Besides, We can give SBLC for rent
I have many projects in vietnam and am doing oil business also
my whassap number: +13377000068 for cooperation
We can cooperate for financial businesses 
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ribo Investment said:

Our company needs real and serious sender for
-IPIP 
-MT103/202 download
-MT103/202 cash transfer
-MT103/302 cash transfer
-MT103 
-2D website,
-All kinds of Online and Offline POS
Besides, We can give SBLC for rent
I have many projects in vietnam and am doing oil business also
my whassap number: +13377000068 for cooperation
We can cooperate for financial businesses 
Thanks

Have u got telegram account? 
can u give me your telegram? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

we have multiple holders of loaded cards both off and online ready for transactions immediatly.

Also have a currency exchange in London of which the director is a close friend of our company and is able over see transactions entering the exchange and allow themsafe passage if this is of interest for your 130/302 message please do contact me on whatsapp +669092755302 and we are ready to move swiftly excuse the pun.

Regards

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HIjack said:

Hi there,

we have multiple holders of loaded cards both off and online ready for transactions immediatly.

Also have a currency exchange in London of which the director is a close friend of our company and is able over see transactions entering the exchange and allow themsafe passage if this is of interest for your 130/302 message please do contact me on whatsapp +669092755302 and we are ready to move swiftly excuse the pun.

Regards

J

So, have you got POS with manually entry?

Edited by Banker666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest CCRay

I have online/offline in Laos for F2F +660987010196

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NMPH
On 9/24/2019 at 8:54 PM, Banker666 said:

I’m a Banker and I need in experienced and real partners with POS Machines with manually entry (offline and online modes are required)

PM me please for discussing.

Chat me up +971521834656 I have online POS manual device 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest RONY
On 9/24/2019 at 10:24 PM, Banker666 said:

I’m a Banker and I need in experienced and real partners with POS Machines with manually entry (offline and online modes are required)

PM me please for discussing.

contact me brother at advrahul858@gmail.com i have ONLINE PINLESS MANAUAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, dear partners

If u want to make me offer, you should PM me and send your Telegram account. I don’t use any other apps for communication. 
Thanks!

Edited by Banker666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, Guest RONY said:

contact me brother at advrahul858@gmail.com i have ONLINE PINLESS MANAUAL

Im in bangkok at a terminal now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest samb
On 9/24/2019 at 10:24 PM, Banker666 said:

I’m a Banker and I need in experienced and real partners with POS Machines with manually entry (offline and online modes are required)

PM me please for discussing.

CONTACT-    advrahul858@gmail.com

ONLINE PRE AUTH 1 STEP 6 DIGIT MANUAL

ONLINE PRE AUTH 2 STEP 6 DIGIT MANUAL

ONLINE MANUAL PINLESS

3D PAYMENT GATEWAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...