#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Upmood gives an insight on your heart rate, stress level, vitality levels, and emotion to recognize oneself, characters, and feelings to properly manage your emotions. | https://upmood.com/ | Tel. 85291338787, NT Hong Kong

Bank Guarantee or Letter of Credit (D or SB)

Issuing Bank: ING Poland LTV: 25 percent

Minimum Amount: 10 million euro. Maximum

Amount: 150 million euro.

Payment terms: payment within 10 days upon delivery of MT-760.

Procedure-

1. Buyer fills out the contract & submits project overview for approval.

2. If the Buyer's project is deemed satisfactory, Seller issues invoice for administrative handing charges (29,500 USD to 300,000 USD depending on the instruments value).

3. Buyer settles the invoice.

4. Seller proceeds towards allocating the funds within 2 banking days in order to issue the preadvice.

5. Seller's bank issues the preadvice, backed by the allocated balance.

6. Buyer's bank confirms readiness.

7. Seller's bank issues MT-760 SBLC.

8. Within 10 days, Buyer bank pays the stipulated LTV in full.

Only if the above terms are workable, email Erlhard57@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +44 7832 182734

Edited by BOAGG
Misspelling

Electroizolit, Pjsc: manufacture of insulation materials for insulation systems of turbo-hydro-generators, high-voltage electrical machines, traction motors, dc motors, for the cable industry etc. | http://www.electroizolit.com/ | Consultation by phone: +7 (495) 241-01-55

Guest jayahamzah37

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

Description of Instrument:
1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC
2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD -  MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD
3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4.Term: One Year, One Month
5.Leasing Price: of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open)
6.Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT
7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER
8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

Thank you.
jaya hamzah
For further inquiries:
Contact Email jayahamzah37@gmail.com

• 3 months later...

Sir,

We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service.  Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Thank you.

Email  :jchandra.capitalfinance@gmail.com
Skype ID :jchandra.capitalfinance@gmail.com