#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Allah Kabila

DXB

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ong’anya Ombo Advocates
      Sunset Diani Villa, owned by Sunset Diani Villa Limited, occupies about six acres of land along Diani Beach Road within the Neptune area. Of the six acres of land, about two and a half acres is built on while the rest is covered with prepossessing custom palm trees, lawn, and close to the luxurious white sands beach that blends with the blue shades of the Indian Ocean.
      Sunset Diani Villa, which has been in operation for 20 years with immense reputation, generates average gross revenue of € 393,651.02 and a net profit of € 176,107.04 per year, for the last three years. The property can yield similar rates of income if well maintained or even more if strategically improved.
      Sunset Diani Villa Limited, through Messrs ONG’ANYA OMBO ADVOCATES, is interested in securing a buyer that can acquire the property, inclusive of all assets as the Property Owner and Buyer will eventually agree.
      Asking Price: € 1,500,000.00
    • By federsito
      We have hotel available for Booking and Agoda.
      telegram: @fondolocusta
      mail:  fondogekko@gmail.com
    • By Allah Kabila
      I NEED A HOTEL HERE IN DUBAI THAT HAS PAYNOW OR BOOKING! SO THAT WE CAN START BUSINESS ASAP ! WRITE ME ON TELEGRAM @kabila0 THANK YOU 🙏🏿 
    • By Allah Kabila
      I NEED A HOTEL HERE IN DUBAI! WHICH HAS BOOKING.COM OR PAYNOW! SO THAT WE CAN START BUSINESS AS POSSIBLE!!! THANKS 🙏🏿 TELEGRAM ME @kabila0