#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Jerry Rowan

Urgently looking\need for a business opportunity and partner

I am willing to invest in export and import business, general trading, shopping mall, super and hypermarket, Restaurant, oil and gas, shops ,Hospitals or clinics, Garment, Manufacturing ,Food and beverages  in the Kuwait, UAE, Indonesia and Philippine.

Kindly contact by whatsapp 00447377503447

Edited by Jerry Rowan

I am urgently looking for a business partner and any running business or company to invest as a silence partner in United Arab Emirates, Kuwait ,Oman ,Egypt ,Malaysia, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia.

For further discussion you are free to email using mooreealexander@gmail.com .

I am looking for a partner with great financial and business oriented background owning a running business/company or for any partner which we can jointly workout any business or project together.

I also give out huge business loan for any serious business or company owner to expand his/her business or company.
For more information Whatsapp 00447377503447

Edited by Jerry Rowan

On 11/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, Jerry Rowan said:

I am looking for a partner with great financial and business oriented background owning a running business/company or for any partner which we can jointly workout any business or project together.

I also give out huge business loan for any serious business or company owner to expand his/her business or company.
For more information Whatsapp 004571599926

Hi, are you willing to invest in joint venture or infrastructure government projects here in the Philippines? whatsapp me +639058647651

On 10/24/2019 at 3:23 PM, Jerry Rowan said:

I am urgently looking for a business partner and any running business or company to invest as a silence partner in United Arab Emirates, Kuwait ,Oman ,Egypt ,Malaysia, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia.

For further discussion you are free to email using mooreealexander@gmail.com .

whatsapp if you are ready to invest at Malaysia. 60189086007

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Johnny Cross
      We can deliver financial services instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.
      I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions
      Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service.  Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.
       For further details contact us with the below information....
      Contact Email: info.amicusfinance@gmail.com 
      skype;info.amicusfinance 
    • By Noor
      =============
      * URGENT OPENING FOR QATAR.*

Require  Light ( House) Driver for Qatar.
      Must be Saudi return with Saudi driving Licence ( compulsory).

Only ECNR can apply.
      Salary 1600.

SC 55 ( includes Ticket and visa ) 
      Only candidates available in Mumbai Apply.

Only candidates available in Mumbai Apply.
      Interested candidates can mail CV to asiansystems@gmail.com OR 
      Chat on Direct Message on WhatsAPP : +919820257365.
      If this does not suit your profile, request you to forward it to some one in need and help them.
      =======================
    • By Trade Investment
      GOLD MINING!!! 
      We need an investor in Gold mining in Peru and Bolivia. Our geologist has been working in Peru since 2011 with unique Russian equipment which shows what is underground to a depth of 200 maters. This allows us to define where to dig and where it isn’t necessary. 
       Distribution of profits is as follows;
      THE OWNER OF THE SITE GETS 50%
      INVESTOR 25%
      ORGANIZERS(OUR COMPANY) 25% 
      If you are a genuine investor and strictly ready for business, kindly contact me at mostradeinvestment@gmail.com for more information and further discussion. 
      We are looking forward in doing business with you. 
    • By Stefan Leon
      Greeting to you Sir/Madam,
      I am a (Direct) mandate to a genuine and Legitimate providers for Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial group.
      For Purchasing: 32% + 2% 
      For Leasing At: 4% + 2% and other 
      We also have other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East. We will be glad to share our working procedures at your request I will send you DOA to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

WhatApp: + 46 70194 6781
      Contact Name: Mr. Stefan Leon
      #Sblc # Loan #Bank Guarantee #Purchase # Leasing # Banking #financial Instrument # Finance # Trade # Europe # Standby.
    • By Lewis bray
      If you have fixed capital and want to invest  contact us +13524489739  WhatsApp  Business