#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kent09
      Flight tickets and Hotel booking available. 
      You give full details of traveller, with his or her passport, then after we make booking reservation.
      Then you pay us after confirming your booking, within 24hours after making your booking.
      Contact now: 
      Telegram: @LENNY240
      Email: lennymd830@gmail.com
    • By Banker666
      Hello!
      Dear colleagues,
      I have 2 hotels with Booking.com POS for cashing out Booking VCC (virtual credit card). 
      I’m looking for real and wise partners. 
    • By Goldreal
      We need receiver for OFF LINE IP / ID operations.  Reception in Dubai  Only direct receivers in Dubai please.  Maximum seriousness.  We don't want to waste time with absurd offers.  Thank you.
    • By Banker666
      Dear Partners,
      I have a hotel POS (manually entry) which accepts VCC of Booking.com.
      Also I have 3D gateway. 

I’m looking for real and wise partners. 
    • By Allah Kabila
      I NEED A HOTEL HERE IN DUBAI THAT HAS PAYNOW OR BOOKING! SO THAT WE CAN START BUSINESS ASAP ! WRITE ME ON TELEGRAM @kabila0 THANK YOU 🙏🏿