#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By aat tranx
      We are ready wth barclays singapore cis and rwa   1. Barclays to barclays over ledger to ledger or everbook 2. mt 103/202 3. Telegraphic transfer    Email aatranx@gmail.coom 
    • By kelvin orlando
      We need a send of MT301. We have a good account with Bank of America with staffs involvement. Please only genuine sender shout contact me via WhatsApp: +971586132118
    • By Ragna1
      Looking for Senders of TT cash backed transfers, TT wire transfer, MT103 Single Customer Credit, MT103/202, MT103 Manual Download, MT103 Wire Transfer who is experienced and with good response time. 
      And above all, Do not contact me is you are asking for upfront payments, commitment fees, transmission fees, deposit fees!

Telegram: @pendo911
      Email: snipes1@mail.com
    • By Jookem Pictures
      I am looking for HSBC Germany account holder for a direct MT103-202 transfer. Kindly email me your WhatsApp number on charles.essen113@gmail.com
      Note: Receiver must provide screenshot showing that the account is active. First tranche will be €20m 
    • By Dimitris Sotiropoulos
      We have a receiver in Northern Ireland who can perform the following transactions:
      • MT103 manual download
      • MT103/202 automatic or manual download
      • Server to Server (S2S)
      • Swift GPI automatic or manual download
      • DTC
      • IP/IP (BO to BO)
      • Alliance Lite2
      Sender provide DOA, CIS, Passport and Bank Statement or PoF.
      If you are not able to provide the above documents please do not contact me. No time waster.
      Dimitris Sotiropoulos
      dm.sotiropoulos@gmail.com
      Business Development Manager 
      +30 6978 137 659 (WhatsApp) 
      Greece