#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
wanwei558

I need a receiver for 104-103/202 & 103/202 & DTC!

Hello.
I need a receiver!
104-103/202 - Return 60% without debate and for you and the receiver 40%.Attached.

103/202 - Return 65% without debate and for you and the receiver 35%.The receiver without payment receives 103 then immediately pays 300k and receives 202.Attached.

DTC - For the return for the sender and me 35% and for you and your receiver 65%.The receiver and his bank officer should give this letter and then the sender will give the POF.There is no letter from the banker of the receiver - no pof - and no deal.Attached.

wanwei558@gmail.com

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest 100%ofzero
10 hours ago, wanwei558 said:

Hello.
I need a receiver!
104-103/202 - Return 60% without debate and for you and the receiver 40%.Attached.

103/202 - Return 65% without debate and for you and the receiver 35%.The receiver without payment receives 103 then immediately pays 300k and receives 202.Attached.

DTC - For the return for the sender and me 35% and for you and your receiver 65%.The receiver and his bank officer should give this letter and then the sender will give the POF.There is no letter from the banker of the receiver - no pof - and no deal.Attached.

wanwei558@gmail.com

I have a reliable receiver but your percentage is not acceptable.

We clear stuck funds resulting from; SWIFT manual download, occasionally SWIFT GPI, IP/IP, IP/ID & DTC operations. 

The way we work is pretty straightforward; we can manage to clear and disburse the funds within no more than 6 hours. All our operations are done either in Poland or in Cambodia. We disburse the funds in bitcoin for an extra 5%. Before pulling the funds, we have to verify the server codes; this process only costs 30,500 USD. The person who wants us to clear their funds must cover this expense. Once the funds' presence on the servers/cloud is verified, we will proceed with download/redirection and disbursement within 48h. 

The amounts we process are anywhere between 800,000 USD and 49,000,000 USD per tranche. No more. In the event the company has more than 1B USD on a server/cloud, we can establish a schedule to clear as much as possible, but there is no guarantee that the full amount will be made because usually, banks change server codes within a specific timeframe. 

Our share of the transaction is 35% (extra 5% if you would like the disbursement to occur in BTC), we disburse 65%. If you wish to proceed, email compliance@ccoag.com. 

We need the screenshot/transmission slip, including all of the server codes. If you do not have the final download codes, we cannot move the money. However, if you require us to take a screenshot, before releasing the download codes because we have to connect from the same terminal twice, it will cost 61,000 USD. 

To start, we will issue our agreement to be signed by the beneficiary of 65%. Maximum 3 paymasters have to be appointed to receive the funds, and we charge an extra 1.5% for BTC payments to each paymaster. 

Once the agreement is signed we will issue an invoice for the payments mentioned here-above. Once the payments are received by us, we will immediately start the clearing process.

I enclosed a draft herewith, to serve as an example. We use the same draft for MT-103/202 and IP transactions.

P.S. If the above terms are not workable, then we cannot assist, you can let your stuck funds hibernate for another winter while dreaming about that home in the South of France. There are 1000's of companies with funds stuck on the servers and only about five licensed entities capable of clearing the funds. 

As usual, 

I look forward to doing business with your esteemed organisation. 

My kindest regards, 
Saunda Raju, Chief Financial Officer
EMAIL: raju@ccoag.com
EMEA, CC OIL & GAS GROUP IBC
(Co No. : 349066340): Monte Carlo Sun
74 Boulevard d'Italie, 98000, Monaco
Email: raju@ccoag.com Website: ccoag.com