#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

I have these company accounts available to receive funds through  tt, wire, mt103/202 automatic, cash deposit 
Abu Dhabi Islamic bank Dubai
Hsbc Hong Kong
Standard chartered India 
IDBI India 
Bank of India Hong Kong 

whatsapp: +19292978070

I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of BG,SBLC.MT103,MT799,MT760,Discounting and Project Funding,and can work with Brokers and financial consultants around the world. 

Email: robertbouffad358@gmail.com 

Regards, 

Mr Robert Bouffad 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oliver Wang
      I HAVE CORPORATE ACCOUNT AVAILABLE IN GERMANY, FRANCE, SINGAPORE, FINLAND, SWEDEN, CAMBODIA, HONG KONG, CHINA, USA AND UK FOR MT103 CASH TRANSFER , WIRE TRANSFER ONLY 
      WhatsApp +971522048849
    • By Jian lee
      ,hello  
      anyone ,that has co operate account with high limit ,senders side will provide contract with bankers signature , real funds ,only matured and business minded receivers should contact me , On WhatsApp 
      +971568461335
    • By MHASSAN
      HDFC Bahrain we have receiver
      HSBC we have receiver 
      Noor Bank we have receiver 
      Emirates Islamic we hare receiver 
      RAK we have receiver 
      IndusInd Bank Dubai  
      UBL we have receiver (unlimited)  
      We have receivers in UAE, 
      Also internationally we have sources for receiving with other banks 
      Western union receivable: USA, Germany, Singapore, UAE  

Need to know KYC or Non KYC deals?
      Need to know the commission % 
      Need to know the sending location where to where?
      Need to know withdrawal or bank to bank transfer

Need to know the deal is genuine or just timewaster
      Al serious deals only welcome please – 
      No timewaster 
      We don’t accept manual downloading 
      We don’t accept IPIP Transactions 
      Only swift, TT, MT 103/202 direct transfer acceptable , Currency exchange 
    • By Nino
      1-I need a direct receiver/mandate of DB germany for wire transfer. I'm direct to the sender mandate, amount €500m.
      2-I need a direct receiver/mandate for Alliance lite 2, I'm direct to sender mandate, amount €500m.you must submit CIS with account video not older than 3weeks old showing Alliance lite 2 code for sender's approval before we issue contracts to you.
      3- I need a direct receiver/mandate for IPIP most preferablly Europe, Asia (excluding Indonesia) for my two IPIP senders(each with its own terms and procedures,one of which is f2f exchange of final codes and the other must have a video call with your receiver before the exchange of documents and kicking of the transaction)
      Amount:
      first sender between 50b-100b
      Second sender, we upload according to Receiver's capacity,upto Trillions. 
      All transactions I'm direct, no broker Chains.. You must be direct to your receiver to close any of this deals quickly.
      Email: Feelmrnice@gmail.com 
      WhatsApp: +2348082689101 
    • By Sam Brook
      Got Receiving ACCOUNTS for transfer, wire, mt103 etc in Qatar, Dubai, China, US , UK and Canada.. 
      bluestars.trading.fze@gmail.com