#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

the best shipping company from China

This is Apple from Lucky Logistics Ltd in China, we are one of the top logistics company in shenzhen city and can handle cargo from any cities in China to each country based on we have branch offices in most cities in China and have agents all over the World.if you need ship cargo from China to your country,pls do not hesitate to contact me. You can learn more from http://www.LLLcn.com

Our service

Sea /air freight 
Trucking 
Amazon shipments
Customs clearance 
Warehouse distribution service

DDU and DDP to door service 
cargo collect 

I would like to share some sea freight with you ,if you are interested ,you can learn more about our company from the attachment.

best regards

Apple
Oversea department 
Email:fob18@lllcn.com 
whatsapp:+8613686812201
Wesite:www.lllcn.com 
Tel:0755-25159886/13686812201

• 1 year later...

I need an investor or individual to team up with and do a particular deal 

Capital investment is estimated at $20,000

Estimated cashout amount is $130M USD.

Job procedure will be disclosed to investor in a private whatsapp group chat.

Please write back in private via my whatsapp me on : +18028660691

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lahiru Anuhas
      Contact me if you want to create a logo.  I am ready to do it for the money you have on hand.  94 712064592 Send SMS via whatsApp
    • By Jetcom international logis
      Jetcom international logistics Limited (Shanghai, China)
      This is Jill  from Jetcom logistics limited. 
      We are looking for new partners and would like to work with your company.  we hope that you are interested in our service. We will wait for your enquiry.
      Also pls introduce your service to us.

Our service:
      -- Railway container/wagon/LCL freight service from China to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia, Russia and Iran,Europ
      -- Transit cargo from India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Hongkong via China to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia, Russia,Iran ,Europ.
      -- Truck/Air freight service to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Russia and Iran

Our advantages:
      -- Long term experience of import/export and strong ability to solve problems on the way.
      -- Wide freight network around the world to deal with origin or transit cargo via China (From Malaysia, India, Korea, Japan, Thailand...).
      -- Professional staff to offer you the best freight solution.
      Look forward to working with you!!!
      Web-site: www.jetcomlogistics.com
    • By TRADEMARE05
      Dear Friends & Colleagues, 
      Shalom AZUL HELLO KALEMERA HOLA SALAM ALAYKOM
      We Are you looking for an expert and skilled shipping agent for handling your cargo and vessel at all Algerian Domestic Commercial Ports and smoothly along with optimize the costs.
      Though the scope of work is the same, the information and geographical know how is my concern. As for the rates, I am confident that we can give you a very competitive one.
      If have any inquiry please feel free to contact me as we are always here readily at your disposal.
      Always at your service,
      MR BOUZERGUI AMMAR Gérant Statutaire & Propriétaire 
      TRADEMAR GLOBAL MARITIME SHIP SERVICES
      SHIP AGENTS SHIP BROKERS PROTECTING AGENTS PORT AGENTS MARITIME CONSULTANTS MARTIMIE SURVEYORS MARITIME REPRESENTATIONS CREWING AGENCY SHIP CHANDLERS SHIP SUPPLIERS & ALL MARITIME ACTIVITIES .. 
      24 HOURS A DAY & 7 days a week REACHEABLE CONTACT :
      Mobile/AOH : 00213 77 31 90 591
      Mailbox : TRADEMARE05@YAHOO.FR
      Postal Address : 2nd Floor, 3 ROAD OF THE LIGHT HOUSE OF GHAZAOUET Wilaya de Tlemcen Zip n° : 13002 ALGERIA 
      HEAD OFFICE Tel. No.: + + 213 43 46 98 14
      HEAD OFFICE Fax No.: + + 213 43 46 98 14
      Scope of Business : Presenting all shipping Services 
      ********** THANK YOU FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH US
    • By Bogdan
      Please visit our official website https://www.okangz-tf.com you will know more about our company ,  We are pleased to bring to your notice that we have Tanks available for lease. Our Tank Farm have durable and reliable tanks storage facilities at Rotterdam, and Houston Our tank farm is a Crude/Petroleum reservoir with high storage capacities located in all ports of the Netherlands (Rotterdam) Port. Our Team of competent experts are always interested in giving to you.
    • By Dina Mohamed
      Dear Friends , 
             Good Day ,
      We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to your Excellency as follows :-

(ET logistics) is a Fast growing international freight forwarder that manages the movement of Cargo via land, sea & air.
      ET logistics develop comprehensive freight forwarding, project logistics and relocation service plans tailored to meet specific requirements of customers.
      This is accomplished by learning customers’ exact objectives with regard to their internal and external requirements, thus ensuring that ET Logistics will provide quality services more consistently than any other service provider in the market..
      Our tried and proven multimodal transportation routes to all destinations ensure international reach whatever your cargo and timeframe is.
      (ET-logistics), is a totally Egyptian-owned business and proud to render its services covering the Egyptian ports and worldwide.
      In a limited time, we are able to provide all kinds of services to all our customers and agents all over the world.
      We handle all kinds of cargo such as medical, electronics, spare parts, ready-made garments and project cargo, Agricultural commodities, Softs, Base Metals, Energy, Alternative Energy, Ceramic,….…  etc.
      We are in FIATA & IATA member . 
      Our services include: global air and ocean freight, supply chain management, customs clearance and inland transportation, warehousing, distribution and door to door service.
      Some main service solution as under:                      
      OUR FP SERVICES :-

•         Inbound & Outbound  Sea freight.
      •         Inbound & Outbound Air freight.
      •         Door to Door Service.
      •         Domestic & TIR Trucking.
      •         Special Projects / Bulk/ General Cargo / RoRo ]
      •         Consolidation Services ( LCL ).
      •         Custom Clearance & Forwarding.
      •         Warehousing & Distribution.

We have a so strong relationship with many Carriers , such as CSCL,YML,WANHAI,COSCO,EMC,CMA, Hapag-Lloyd, UASC Etc.
      Your kindly inquiry will be the most welcomed, if you have any inquiry, please contact with me freely, I will reply it ASAP.

Pls. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further info. Hope a soonest co-operation between us.
      Waiting Your Soonest Reply
      Yours Sincerely

Operations Manager 
      Dina Mohamed 
      Cairo Branch Address 
      49 Anwer El-Mofty St., Naser City – Cairo – Egypt 
      Tel & Fax: 002 02  240 269 38
      Mobil: 002 01060036283
      Email: Dina@etlogistics.net

Important Information

Terms of Use