#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

As a Finance and Investment Company who is a Premier Provider of Trade Finance, Project Finance & Funding; We also offer discountable Bank Instruments at rates being as low as Two Percent (2%) of the required BG | SBLC | DLC | LC  | Bank Drafts Face Value.

We offer basically a wide range of Financial Instruments including;

- Standby Letters of Credit

- Bank Guarantees

- Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit

- Red Clause Letters of Credit

- Usance Letters of Credit

- Performance Guarantees

- Demand Guarantees

- POF messages

- Pre Advice Message

- Comfort Letters

- We are Ready Willing and Able (RWA) ready. We are able to complete a transaction within 48 to 72 hours depending on the requirement of the Lease / Buyer Side.

Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor's Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary's Bank.

Kindly contact to register your interest and receive further information via Email or Skype.

Email :freedomplusloanservices@gmail.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Financial Service Offer
      Do you need Finance?
      Are you looking for Finance?
      Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
      We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
      expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats App +918929509036
    • By Guest377749
      We offer you any kind of investments in Georgia ,Tbilisi also can help you in money transfering (bank to bank,wire  and e.t.c)
      We can offer you the best conditions and ratio. 
      Please contact us +995599377749 Whattsapp Business
    • By Malcom
      Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on  them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please

kindly contact me via the details below.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
      - Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
      - Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
      - Medium Term Note (MTN)
      - Letter of Credit (LC)

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures

Email: firstfinanceltd50@gmail.com

Candidates interested in applying to this role should e-mail: firstfinanceltd50@gmail.com

Regards
      MALCOM ZAMMIT
    • By BG / SBLC FOR LEASE / PURCHASE
      Dear Sir/Ma,

We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%.

* FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
      MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
      LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

* FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
      PRICE = 32%+2%
      MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we shall respond within 48hrs maximum.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Marcos varetti
      E-mail : marcovaretti411@gmail.com
      Skype id : marcovaretti411@gmail.com
    • By William
      We are seeking collaborations with good entrepreneurs and business persons that are willing to present profitable and secured investment projects that require funding in any country around the world.

We want to work with reputable project/general business facilitators who possesses very cogent business ideas for either start-ups or running ventures that may require a financial boost. We are interested in investing and partnering a business with an assurance of the security of funds. Although a benchmark with a Return on Investment of 3% per annul over a minimum of 10 years is what we are looking at achieving for the moment, but that can be adjusted because what we really give attention to is the security of the funds.
      Sectors like the hospitality, oil and gas, agriculture, health, engineering, tourism, real estate, manufacturing, arts, and other resourceful ventures of business are the areas of focus for investment. We would also consider new innovations with good indexes.
      If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects please contact me via email for more information.          

Email:  wmdavid02@aol.com
      Thanks
      William