#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sue Yan

I have direct receiver for MT103-202/IPIP/IPID/L2L/ALLIANCE LITE2/T.T./MTN

Dears,
I have direct receiver for MT103-202/IPIP/IPID/L2L/ALLIANCE LITE2/T.T./MTN
Receiver accounts are available in EU, Singapore, Hong Kong ,China,and other locations.
I aslo have 3D/Alipay/ Cloudy Flash/Paypal Payment Chanels to help you move the money out.

Genuine senders may respond by WhatsApp: +85253191260

Guest eka
On 11/23/2019 at 3:46 AM, Sue Yan said:

Dears,
I have direct receiver for MT103-202/IPIP/IPID/L2L/ALLIANCE LITE2/T.T./MTN
Receiver accounts are available in EU, Singapore, Hong Kong ,China,and other locations.
I aslo have 3D/Alipay/ Cloudy Flash/Paypal Payment Chanels to help you move the money out.

Genuine senders may respond by WhatsApp: +85253191260

Send me your email address Or Skype address, Your Number is not showing results. in whatsapp#

I have IPIP & POS online accounts @ ekafinancial2009@gmail.com

expect a proposal - direct receiver MT103-202 / IPIP / IPID / L2L / ALLIANCE LITE2 / TT / MTN
Receiver accounts are available in the EU
3D / Alipay / Cloudy Flash / Paypal payment channels that will help you withdraw money.
Email: innomedltd@gmail.com

Jerzy Guzek

Good morning,
My bank in London Barclayc Bank UK PLC
Swift code 203716, Alliance Lite2: 20371658676944,
contract payments ready for acceptance,
We can start immediately if you are ready to make a SWIFT MT 103/202 transfer (SWIFT NET ALLIANCE LITE2 PLATFORM. Other conditions to be agreed.

Regards

Guest Kot
On 3/27/2020 at 12:27 AM, Jerzy said:

Good morning,
My bank in London Barclayc Bank UK PLC
Swift code 203716, Alliance Lite2: 20371658676944,
contract payments ready for acceptance,
We can start immediately if you are ready to make a SWIFT MT 103/202 transfer (SWIFT NET ALLIANCE LITE2 PLATFORM. Other conditions to be agreed.

Regards

Plz. Contact 

123abolt@mail.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Paulux Ryan
      Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret doing business deal with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.
      I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 3 1% and Sale at 30% 1%.
      Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.
      Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)
      For further inquiry contact:
      Contact us for further detail:
      email:~cashprovidersukltd@gmail.com
      skype; live:.cid.c2dcdaaa49b6c98e
      Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected
    • By Davidtran
      - Receiver of MT103 in Singapore with corporation bank account.
      - Government account in VietNam 
      If you are looking for a Government account receiver of MT103/202, MT103/202 Manual Download, IPIP.
      You're tired of working hard and your money is still stuck. 
      Please contact me danvid.tran99@gmail.com
      Best regards
    • By tmhkac
      Need someone to download for ipip

Gmai: choinhutrum84@gmail.com
    • By Bana Okpu
      Need capable, performing direct Receiver for IPIP Cash Backed transfer. 50B plus. Sender 45% / Receiver 55% (45%  + 5% + 5%). Transaction needs skillful IPIP Operator. Receiver should have technical ability to do the download. Sender’s bank is Deutsche Bank, Germany. Prefer Receiver from Europe or from other country except China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Vietnam. You must be Receiver mandate/authorized representative to  respond DOA, Sender’s CIS, Screenshot, and PGL available for qualified Receiver after verification of his CIS. For more information, contact me directly with your FULL details: celiaconsulting@aol.com.
    • By pops anderson
      i need one receiver 
      if you have cc with me before then we certaily didn`t close not blaming you
      theres a lot of factors that go into a close and pretty much there are good people on both sides receivers and senders ok,therefore i`m not incline to proceed with you again ,nothing against  you but  that`s my preference !fyi i work both sides 
      but if we have again  as i stated cc before regarding a money transfer and we didn`t close/fund then i have no interest in moving with you nor you with me ,plz nothing against you personally nor plz don`t  hold it against me !!
      i need fresh 
      receivers  period!plz reply to my email raoilandgas953@gmail.com and not on this site await that one real IPIP,DTC,AL2 and MT103  &MT 103/202 Receiver .last i have a wells fargo and Discover acct  set up here in the states will accept 500k cash  weekly  75% sender 25% me  then i will wire to where i`m directed to anyone in the free world ,no terrorists,no drug cartels and no scammeres !thisn`t accessabile to the sender period!!  thanks,
      Richard