#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
sekaran00

WE HAVE Genuine Provider OFFER FOR LEASE & SALE OF BGs (Bank Guarantee) | SBLCs (Standby Letter of Credit) | LCs | DLCs

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG), STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) AND BANK DRAFT FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am a direct mandate to a Finance and Investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments as well as discountable bank instruments;

We offer Genuine Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, Pre Advice / RWA Messages, Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Draft, Proof of Funds, Performance Bond, Medium Term Notes, and various SWIFT messaging services on lease and sale. We issue these instruments from prime banks, secondary banks, and financial institutions; and transmit SWIFT MT 760, MT 799, MT199, MT999 and other messages on behalf of our clients.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed procedures and details required to initiate the transaction proceedings.

Email: bglease.sekaran@gmail.com

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret doing business deal with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 3+1% and Sale at 30%+1%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

For further inquiry contact:

Contact us for further detail:
Email:~ summitfinancialplc@gmail.com
whatsapp:+447548789227

Contact us for your bank instruments such as SBLC/BG/LC/MTN 100% Protected