#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I Have Able and Reliable receivers for MT103 Cash transfer and Wire both KYC and Non KYC

Nino

I'm direct mandate to Receivers Spread accros Europe,North America, Asia, and Middle East for Wire, TT and MT103 Cash transfer both KYC and Non KYC. F2F also welcomed. 

No broker Chain,I'm the direct mandate to four Strong, Reliable, Capable and efficient receivers.

Please Senders or Sender direct Mandate whatsapp me alone +2348082689101.. 

• 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Michael Bisong
      Account is available in US, UK with other European countries for *WIRE TRANSFER* and *CASHIER CHECK* only I don’t do longchain deal 
      michaelbisong100@gmail.com
    • By fizealshehry
      Hello
      any honest person need a living come work for me to receive money i'll tell you the procedure via whats app or email
      leave your number or email if you're from UK only 
    • By Robert Howard
      if you have a verified BPS account, please send me an email.  roberthoward4871@gmail.com

to obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money.

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance.
      if you have a verified BPS account, please send me an email.  roberthoward4871@gmail.com

to obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money.

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance.

• By Theo David
      Hi! I was in direct coordination with some of Investors located in Europe.
      They're looking for possible local/foreign company to invest with under the long term partnership. If there are interested, feel free to message me. And prepare the company portfolios/presentation.
      I don't ask for UPFRONT FEE or anything. Just a matter of help
      Thank you.
    • By Pak Receiver
      Accounts Available in Pakistan & Dubai For Kyc and non- Kyc 

Business account available for Cash Wire Transfers:
      MT 103 Wire Cash Transfer
      MT103 Single Customer Credit Transfer  (Cash Transfer)
      MT103/202 Wire Cash Transfer - Not Manual Download, not Alliance lite 2 Mode
      SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) - SEPA DD (SEPA Direct Debit) B2B.
      Only Cash Wire Transfer = simple authorization = immediately feasible...
      Not accepts financial instruments with fake offers !!!
      No limit (bank account can receive any amount in EUR or USD)... No hassles... No problems...
      RATIO : 50 % to the [banned words removed] 
      PAYOUT TIME: 72 HOURS
      Reach us on: macintlpak@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use