#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

PROFESSIONAL KEYBOARDIST and FEMALE SINGER NEEDED in Guangzhou, China

SamLC

PROFESSIONAL KEYBOARDIST NEEDED.                                                                                                                              
PLACE: Guangzhou, China
PERIOD: Apr 28 of 2016. Contract ends on Dec 31st. of 2016. Shorter contract (ending Sep 2016) is also possible.
VENUE: Nightclub
STYLE OF MUSIC: Top 40, Dance, R&B and Ethnic music (e.g. Latin or Chinese music).
BAND TYPE: 7-piece high-energy party band.
WORK DAYS & HOURS: 1 set of 15min. and 3 sets of 45min. between 22:00pm and 3:00am. 6 days per week. Accommodation provided.
If interested, please send ALL the following: Your promo “videos”, “clear and recent” pictures, full repertoire list, nationality, height, residing city, email address and- if you already have a Chinese visa- tell me the visa type/status and expiry date. Send all info to WeChat or to my email: 
samlechiq@hotmail.com. 
Note: If you qualify, I will send you full details of contract via email. 
Thank you

Edited by SamLC

TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE ASAP. 

Position 1: PROFESSIONAL FEMALE SINGER 

Position 2: PROFESSIONAL KEYBOARDIST   

Note- NOT looking for duos!                                                                                                         
PERIOD: Starting ASAP. Contract ends on Dec 31st. of 2016. Shorter contract (ending Sep 2016) is also possible.
STYLE OF MUSIC: Top 40, Dance, R&B and Ethnic music (e.g. Latin or Chinese music).
BAND TYPE: 7-piece high-energy party band. 100% Live.
WORK DAYS & HOURS: 1 set of 15min. and 3 sets of 45min. between 22:00pm and 3:00am. 6 days per week. Accommodation provided.
If interested, please send ALL the following: Your promo “videos”, “clear and recent” pictures, full repertoire list, nationality, height, residing city, email address and- if you already have a Chinese visa- tell me the visa type/status and expiry date. Send all info to WeChat or to my email: 
samlechiq@hotmail.com. 
Thank you

• 3 months later...

3 Positions Available in a Professional 7-piece Band

Position 1: FEMALE SINGER- Starts ASAP 

Position 2: FEMALE SINGER- Starts around September 1st. 2016 (exact starting date can be discussed) 

Position 3: KEYBOARDIST- Starts around September 1st. 2016 (exact starting date can be discussed) 

Contract Ending Date: January 2016

BAND TYPE: 7-piece high-energy live party band. 

WORK DAYS & HOURS: 1 set of 30min. and 3 sets of 45min. between 22:00pm and 3:00am. 6 days per week. Accommodation provided.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 
- Has a big and varied repertoire. 
- Enjoys a party band atmosphere. 
- Can learn songs quickly in English and a    few other foreign languages. 
- Can easily sing harmonies. 
- Very good performer. 
- Can connect easily with the crowd. 
- Can dance and has good rhythm. 
- No problems dressing sexy and flashy on stage. 
- Not shy while on stage and in club. 
- Social attitude during performance hours. 

If interested, please send ALL the following: Your promo “videos”, “clear and recent” pictures, repertoire list, nationality, height, residing city, email address and- if you already have a Chinese visa- tell me the visa type/status and expiry date. 

Send all info to WeChat or to my email: 
samlechiq@hotmail.com. 

Thank you