#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

🛑 *I need a Direct Receiver Mandate*

*_I have 3 direct senders for the below transactions and terms for each must be met or please don't bother to write me_*

‼ *First IPIP sender:* _Total amount not less than 100B or according to Receivers Capacity with contracts_

▪ *Ratio:* _T. B. D._

▪ *Procedure:* _Sender will issue MT199 to the receiver, no BO to BO_

▪ *Terms:* _Receiver Must accept to receive final codes from the sender F2F,sender will go to receivers country, any part of the world on sender's expenses and give final codes in hand to the receiver_

‼ *Second IPIP sender:*

_Total amount not less than 100B or according to Receivers Capacity upto 1T with or without contracts_

▪ *Ratio:* _T. B. D._

▪ *Procedure:* _As the receiver wishes, We can do BO to BO, or mandate to mandate, if your receiver wants MT199 whatever procedure is most comfortable by you_

▪ *Terms* _Receiver must be willing to have a video call with my sender to prove your directness. And transaction will start an hour immediately after the call. 

‼ *Alliance Lite 2:* _is for a total amount of €500 million with 1st tranche of €9.8 million, 2nd tranche of €240.2 million and 3rd tranche of €250 million._

▪ *Ratio:* _T. B. D_

▪ *Procedure:* _T. B. D_

▪ *Terms:* _Receiver must provide current video of account, must not be today, maximum 1month old_

*NOTE:* *_Please read and understand carefully, don't write me if you are not direct, don't inbox me if you can't keep any of the terms written, let's not waste our time, I'll simply ignore you. I'm direct to the senders, and you must be direct to the receiver(at least 2nd degree person before the receiver)_* My WhatsApp https://wa.me/2348082689101

Guest Ghaf

Tuesday 5,May 2020

100% of all these IPIP Transactions can be done provided the SENDER, firstly sends these:

1.KYC, you dont require to put down identifiers,keep those after you are fully satisfied

2. PROOF OF FUNDS

3.COMPLETED CONTRACT

The Receivers bank is in Switzerland.

Thank you,Feroze Ghaffoor ghaff41@gmail.com whatsapp:0094 7799 76072

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By El Revi Gio Kansil
      IP/IP RECEIVER WITH CORPORATE ACCOUNT SPECIAL OFFER

-STRONG RECEIVER WITH CORPORATE ACCOUNT
      -ONLY FOR FRESH IP/IP NO FOR REDIRECTION
      -RATIO FOR WORKS 50% SENDER:50% RECEIVER
      -PAYOUT FEES FROM EACH PARTY (IMFPA FROM EACH PARTY)
      -WE NEED DIRECT MANDATE OR SENDER
      -THIS SPECIAL OFFER AVALAIBLE ONLY 1 MONTH FROM CENTRAL BANK INDONESIA

PROCEDURES:
      1.SENDER PROVIDE DOA FULL KYC WITH BLUE,YELLOW,BLACKSCREEN FRESH POF.
      2.SENDER PROVIDE MT199 BECAUSE OUR PROCESS UNDER SUPERVISION OF CENTRAL BANK (BANK INDONESIA).
      3.RECEIVER BANK WILL PROVIDE PAYMENT GUARANTEE LETTER (PGL).
      4.DON'T COME ASKING FOR CIS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE CONTRACT.
      5.WE DON'T ACCEPT BLACKLIST SENDER/NON PERFORM COMPANY BACKGROUND IN REGARDS FUNDS TRANSFERS.

CONTACT +62 8991661727
      EMAIL: reviproperty@gmail.com
    • By snapon
      Amount is very different size from your receiver capability
       *Alliance lite 2 process from clean and clear source ready to transfer to receiver's account by contract, 36.5 percent net to receiver 2.5 percent as commission to receiver side*
      *Must provide video for confirmation of account active must show dated, company name & account nr.
      Any amount can
      First please read carefully ☝️
    • By aat tranx
      Terms applied below:
      DTC must real bank to bank (Not outside bank) official appointed Bank Officer will performed.
      Return back 35 % (share sender Nett )
      2. Australia
      Max value : 
      Contract at 500M, first tranche 50M.
      please send confirmed legit DOA,  receiver will revert back with complete signing and details. 
      Email aatranx@gmail.com
    • By Donat
      Hello! We are looking for a real IPIP sender, only KYC! If you have such a partner, please send a message (dzsulisti777@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +36307191401 „Steve”). The receiver bank works under its own contract. => I need CIS from sender! Ratio: 40% sender, 60% receiver (this already includes consultants!)! We have a real receiver, storytelling brokers don’t even write!  Thanks.
    • By Jookem Pictures
      I am looking for HSBC Germany account holder for a direct MT103-202 transfer. Kindly email me your WhatsApp number on charles.essen113@gmail.com
      Note: Receiver must provide screenshot showing that the account is active. First tranche will be €20m