#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Mnuxm

bitcoin and gold bar deal f2f real deal Moscow EU for cash

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone... Any seller of Gold in Moscow it’s highly needed and Diamond Def .

we have all bank ready to cashout any type of found in India good account ready with different bank also western union. 

we need buyer for huge BTC only for cash only for cash. we have proof or anything , only real and good buyer waster timer please don’t pm , can do good price face to face deal for serious people let me know on telegram @manuxm !

Edited by Mnuxm

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By akshay kumar
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/LeQ4TSNIPrgHpiFO9Qvou4
      Join this platform 
      Worldwide receivers and senderd
    • By Wera Wojcik
      Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings..

I offer selling Bitcoins (BTC) obtained from legal investment activities (real offer).... I sell Bitcoins (BTC) legally as a natural person not company (only natural persons do not need to have a license to legally trade cryptocurrencies outside the regulated market - OCT).
      I sell Bitcoins (BTC) a virtual peer-to-peer currency, not a physical coin.

* Trade volume: 10-500 BTC (minimum 10 BTC and maximum 500 BTC per one single transaction).
      Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available.
      * Bitcoin Price:   daily buying rate (USD or EUR) on blockchain.com minus net discount.
      * Discount to Buyer: 12% gross / 7% net
      * Commission to inmediateres: 5% (seller side 2,5% / buyer side 2,5%)
      * Payment method:
      International Bank Wire Cash Transfer  (SWIFT/BIC) worldwide (USD, EUR)  - without a maximum amount per transaction or
      SEPA  Credit Transfer (SCT) - IBAN to IBAN: only countries  UE and currency EUR -without a maximum amount per transaction   or
      SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (Ins) - IBAN to IBAN - only countries UE and currency EUR - maximum amount per transaction to 100,000 euros
      Not escrow. Not MT103/72. 
      * Procedure: KYC or None-KYC
      * Transaction method:
      Online transactions only - remotely via the Internet. 
      Not F2F. Not TTM (F2F + B2B).

Note:
      The seller is old experienced in private and direct trading of cryptocurrencies outside of platforms and stock exchanges and  sell Bitcoins in the same way he bought over 600 times from BTC sellers around the world (only online and OCT).
      Buyer moves first.  Payment for BTC unconditional without no blocked funds, as the Bitcoin network does not roll back transactions after confirmation.
      The money must reach the seller's bank account, without blocking funds and the seller must have access to the funds received  so that Bitcoins can be delivered to the Buyer's Wallet, because in the case of a dishonest buyer there is a high risk that after receiving BTC, he will cancel the bank transfer and deceive the seller.

Offer only for serious buyers with own funds for this type of investment.

Please contact with info only at email: bookingwera@gmail.com 
      Sorry, we cannot answer by other ways .   Intermediaries (agent/mandate/consultanst/broker) are welcome if buyer is not hidden.
      Do not contact us with buyer suggestions please. 
      Seller do not change their procedures and their contracts.    Bitcoins trading also outside the regulated market (OCT) by individuals is legal throughout the world. If you do not like the seller's procedure (online and OCT) with a large discount and offer sell high trade volume, buy's Bitcoins on stock exchanges and platforms (regulated market) without a discount, with a high spread and transaction limit up to a maximum of 15,000 EUR per day.   Best Regards
      Owner & Seller BTC
      eMail: bookingwera@gmail.com
    • By Chandpasha
      Hello
      I need instamerchantpay loader or sender
      I give ratio 35% ,payout time 8hours through Bitcoin only
      Is any serious sender or loader then mail me at cp6418152@gmail.com
    • By Chandpasha
      I need loader or sender payout through Bitcoin minimum $1million 
      Ratio returned 40% within one hour
      Do mail at cp6418152@gmail.com
    • By GHAZAL MOHAMED
      I’m looking for new sellers who sell crypto currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litcoin, ripple ecc..) in all the world  
      I have buyer direct any serious seller contact me direct 
      miinstrument@gmail.com
      whatssap+212662086044