#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
John Parham

Read The Instructions Carefully.

Receivers are needed for direct wire transfers to receivers account upto the sum of Four Million United States Dollars ($4,000,000.00) with a split ratio of 50:50. No paper works and no chargebacks after the wire has been completed. Source of fund is from a dorm account and it's totally off the books. DM on whatsapp: +12092252163. European,American and North American Banks needed.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:14 AM, John Parham said:

Receivers are needed for direct wire transfers to receivers account upto the sum of Four Million United States Dollars ($4,000,000.00) with a split ratio of 50:50. No paper works and no chargebacks after the wire has been completed. Source of fund is from a dorm account and it's totally off the books. DM on whatsapp: +12092252163. European,American and North American Banks needed.

Hi, I have receiver for you directly whatsapp me +639058647651

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Azeez Gupta
      Offline machine available any genuine sender or loader contact me this time not possible face to face if any people working online then contact me
      I will give machine video with your code
      Send your small data minimum 500$ I will give you machine and slip lattest video with your code
      Contact me on my email azeezgupta777@gmail.com
    • By Andrew Holli
      If you’ve a us credit union account contact me now on WhatsApp on +16195971284
      this is a hundred percent guaranteed if e don’t cashout I pay you for wasting your time.

NOTE: No online access No deal
    • By akshay kumar
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/LeQ4TSNIPrgHpiFO9Qvou4
      Join this platform 
      Worldwide receivers and senderd
    • By levi
      So many unserious people with low sense of reasoning, rippers, kids, most painful kids trying to scam some $50, $100

How can people steal screenshots from people’s work and try to use it to scam.

I doubt there are 50% real people here. How can you expect to close a million dollar deal with $100 ?? Do you not make use of your brain??? These fucking scammers are spoiling the image of we senders.I hardly have a good turnout anytime I post advert here because, people are scared, people are even scared now to release online access.

Some people are even going as far as creating fake company accounts.Once you push in funds, they block you and disappear with money.

How can we minimize these and build trust? Because this is sincerely affecting me. I hardly have real trusted receivers to work with these days, making it miserable for people like me that lacks manner of convincing .

Having said, I am hoping that I could create a website of forum with escrow to control how receivers and senders inter-relate with jobs.

Funny thing is that I have worked so hard as a sender since January and the major achievement I made, i got ripped. Its too much. Any suggestion how to minimize these? Can anyone say something? I am at pains. I hate to read updates here anymore, especially POS updates.
    • By Jaya Fribant
      Hello, It’s a pleasure to have you as a connection. My name is Jaya Fribant, I am a System Network Administrator at Blockchain.
      Bitcoin mining investment platform, is a first Centralized digital  cryptocurrency designed to work as a medium of exchange  in stock market. I’m looking to interest you in a conversation on a lucrative business opportunity, regards earning BITCOINS. Let’s schedule a chat 
      WhatsApp: +1(914)407-4315