#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

William

We are seeking collaborations with good entrepreneurs and business persons that are willing to present profitable and secured investment projects that require funding in any country around the world.

We want to work with reputable project/general business facilitators who possesses very cogent business ideas for either start-ups or running ventures that may require a financial boost. We are interested in investing and partnering a business with an assurance of the security of funds. Although a benchmark with a Return on Investment of 3% per annul over a minimum of 10 years is what we are looking at achieving for the moment, but that can be adjusted because what we really give attention to is the security of the funds.

Sectors like the hospitality, oil and gas, agriculture, health, engineering, tourism, real estate, manufacturing, arts, and other resourceful ventures of business are the areas of focus for investment. We would also consider new innovations with good indexes.

If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects please contact me via email for more information.          

Email:  wmdavid02@aol.com

Thanks
William

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mary Hwang
      Angel Funding and Mentoring Available ($6M)
      If your startup is located anywhere USA, Europe or Asia, please DM me.  There is an angel investing and mentoring network that has funds and is eager to help accelerate startups.
      We have an array of investors with experience and interest in B2B, B2C, and/or B2G.  We also cover a wide interest area that includes hi-tech, lo-tech, online, and offline businesses.  So regardless of your focus area, we probably have someone who will be interested in learning more about your project.
      We do not do pre-launch coaching. You have to actually start your startup before we will get involved.
      Whatsapp +18732773409
    • By Jerry Rowan
      I am interested in partnering and investing in a running business that is unique and has a good future with clean bank records. I am willing to invest or go into a joint partnership in any company or business in the United Arab Emirates, Oman , Kuwait, Qatar,  Bahrain and Saudi Arabia .
      Please interested contact me through Whats-App 004571599926 or email using mooreealexander@gmail.com for more discussion.
    • By John Leonard
      I have a Chqse b@nk with $600M balance . I am looking for 5 rec@ivers who have  verified BPS Account (Bitpaysmart) to receive. This is urgent.  the sending shall be in less tranches for security purposes. Minimum per tranche is $500k . This is a rush update, Lets deal now!!!!

Contact me on telegram @+1 (782) 858-9031 , WhatsApp https://wa.link/qvj1gs
    • By Cash Winner
      Im [banned word removed] of Freedompay.ca
      3D website Stripe 
      Donation Site 
      Citi Bank Dubai 

Interested [banned words removed] Knock me +971565944804
    • By David Putt
      Do you need funding in the Amount of $30k to $5M? We can get you up to 95% funding on all types of Real Estate projects, Available nation wide, 580 FICO, close in 3-7 working days. Email today for detailed information.; Accesslendinginc@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use