#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trade Investment
      A genuine receiver is needed for the listed transactions as follows;
      MT103/202 SWIFTNET ( THIS IS WITH OLD SWIFT) Contract size is 15B starting with 1B as first tranche. IPIP — Contract size is 4B ( In 3 tranches starting with 1B) MT103 SINGLE CUSTOMER CASH TRANSFER( AUTOMATED)--- Contract size is up to 500M starting with 15M as first tranche. NOTE — LONG CHAIN OF RECEIVER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE. CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOU ARE THE DIRECT RECEIVER’S REPRESENTATIVE. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PROVE THIS BEFORE WE KICK START THE TRANSACTIONS. I REPEAT, DON’T BOTHER TO WRITE ME IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE MENTIONED ABOVE. DON'T WRITE ME ON THIS PLATFORM, I WON'T REPLY.
      I’M DIRECT TO THE SENDER.
      For more information please contact;
      E-mail: mostradeinvestment@gmail.com
      Whatsapp: +447481354637
      Telegram: Mosking0
    • By Thandar Watti
      Hello,
        I am mandate of DTC receiver. contact me please.
    • By Manisensi
      Accounts available for SWIFT & Wire Transfers
      UK: Barclays, HSBC, Citi, Monzo, Transferwise
      USA: BOA, JP Morgan Chase, Citibank
      Germany: Citi
      Canada: RBC, BMO, Citi
      Bulgaria: Allianz, Eurobank, UBB
      Poland: ING, PKO, Santander, BGZ BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole
      Dubai: Mashreq, Dubai Islamic Bank
      Singapore: Maybank, OCBC, CIMB, SCB, Citi
      Hong Kong: HSBC, Citi
      Australia: HSBC, Commonwealth, NAB
      Accounts available in the following countries also; Czech Republic, Belgium, Malta, Japan, New Zealand, Luxembourg, Hungary, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Romania, Latvia, Portugal, Italy, Gibraltar, Finland, Denmark, Austria, Andora, Netherlands, Isle of Mann, France, Estonia, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, Bermuda, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Greece & Spain.
      Tel: +44 7448 548979 / E-mail: manisensi@yandex.com
    • By Labaran
      I need senders of direct wire transfer from any country. I am the direct receiver in Ghana and the receiver's mandate in USA. Contact me via myddw@protonmail.com
      I can receive you in person in Ghana too if you are ready to travel. Many investment opportunities and government contracts availablle to do.
      I am real and your funds/investments are safe with me In Sha Allah.
      Looking forward to a fruitful transaction.

Regards
    • By domenico
      As of 22nd of July , Deutsche Bank , Barclays Bank and UBS Switzerland, no longer accepts Bank endorsed PGL issued by receivers . Only SBLC is being accepted.
      For IPIP /IPID/ DTC . Receiver Bank MUST send SBLC RWA to Senders Bank as guarantee for my 50% . After RWA . I will send MT 199 , after upload of funds , receiver MUST issue SBLC before I release the final code
      For MT 103:202 / Manual GPI / AL2 . Receiver MUST issue SBLC upfront . If you need MT 199 , you MUST issue SBLC RWA first . at 40% to you
      If you can issue SBLC of $5B , I will send $500M cash , via wire transfer to you every month at 40% to you . Contact me on +1 929-269–2381