#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Paul whickler

Account receivers needed for urgent wire transfers

I need direct account owners for wire transfers 
No middle men, just direct account owners who are patient and ready for business 
Contact me directly on my WhatsApp 

+1(213) 319 2956 

Note Direct owners of accounts and direct receivers only 

And please you have to be patient and ready to work

Guest Aleksandra

Are you the Sender or work direct with the Sender or middleman  ? Send your answer to  ab330538@gmail.com.

Regards,

Aleksandra

I GOT THE FOLLOWING BANKS TO WIRE MT 103 CASH DIRECT TRANSFERS ONLY

JP MORGAN CHASE USA STANDART CHARTENED IN SINGAPORE UOB BANK IN SINGAPORE

SPLIT AS USUAL 50-50 NOT QUESTIONS ASKED WE RECEIVE AND WIRE BACK 50% WITHIN

3 HOURS MINIMUM 500K MAX 25M EMAIL ME DIRECT INTERMEDIERIES AND SENDERS

WELCOME

giannitotrader@aol.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By emenike
      Hello I have good receiver for MT103,MT799, wire transfers receiver in any countries,  instant Marchant pay account, instant global pay , we can meet in person or call me in video call I can always receive you're video calls on WhatsApp:+1 (770) 847-6750 we can receive up a trillion dollars 100% try with %500 see how I delivered before big deal all our account are very with BTC. WhatsApp +1 (770) 847-6750
    • By Jiang Cai
      We are looking for mt103 cash transfer receiver with Dormant accounts for direct wire transactions with big balance
      Only direct receiver only 
      also if you have a company account that can take a huge amount of money 

send me a valid message: +1(978)414-5482
    • By Ariel andy
      I need a serious sender who can issue cashiers checks and swift MT103 flash transfers or  wire transfers  Swift MT03-202  or swift MT104-MT103
      to finance the projects we manage  in ivory coast in Africa  no upfon fee no jokers no scammers 
      My Whatsapp number is 
      +905387326987
    • By SeeSaw
      We are Receiver’s for normal MT103 | MT103/202 TT/Wire Transfer ($/€) and located in East Africa.
      We are a visible company that is operating in perpetuity, which means we are not interested in all senders but those who can only be able to meet various terms and our own KYC Standards.
      Our Limits are Contract Based. It means we can receive funds from whatever small amount to a higher amount assuming the Sender has a favorable KYC. Also, the Party to receive funds from us upon our Office receiving the tranches will need to have a positive KYC.
      We are not only interested in receiving the funds but quality Senders.
      Caution:
      We advise that all senders:
      a). That have the intention of making prepayments proposals to stay away. Should you think of any “Prepayments” please go ahead and secure an Insurance Cover over the funds for be sent. The assumption is that whoever is at risk, is the one to seek protection.
      b). That have the intention of requesting for a Payment Guarantee Letter (PGL) under our company letterhead, we will provide.
      c). That need a PGL signed by the Bank or under the Bank’s letterhead, you will have to pay all necessary prepayments to the Bank before sending the Investment Funds. It is a standard procedure across all Banks that are to take risks under any PGL.
      Conclusion:
      If you are interested in our services or collaboration, please let us have your contact and we will get in touch.
    • By Jian lee
      HELLO  
      Need a Serious Receiver That Has Company Account With High Limit ,Senders Side Will Provide Contract With Bankers Signature ,Real Funds ,Only Matured And Business Minded Receivers Should Contact Me..
      NOTE: IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO INVEST PLEASE DON'T STRESS YOURSELF
      On WhatsApp 
      +971568461335