#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

1-I need a direct receiver/mandate of DB germany for wire transfer. I'm direct to the sender mandate, amount €500m.

2-I need a direct receiver/mandate for Alliance lite 2, I'm direct to sender mandate, amount €500m.you must submit CIS with account video not older than 3weeks old showing Alliance lite 2 code for sender's approval before we issue contracts to you.

3- I need a direct receiver/mandate for IPIP most preferablly Europe, Asia (excluding Indonesia) for my two IPIP senders(each with its own terms and procedures,one of which is f2f exchange of final codes and the other must have a video call with your receiver before the exchange of documents and kicking of the transaction)
Amount:
first sender between 50b-100b
Second sender, we upload according to Receiver's capacity,upto Trillions. 

All transactions I'm direct, no broker Chains.. You must be direct to your receiver to close any of this deals quickly.

Email: Feelmrnice@gmail.com 
WhatsApp: +2348082689101 

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest I need a receiver for AL2 in singapor

I need receiver for AL2 in singapore bank acct, i have a direct mandate from sender

i have receiver for

mt103/202 manual download, only fresh slip sender 

ipip , i need only deutchebank sender new slip

i have visanet receiver in peru de best country for visanet  40% receiver full side closed 

+1 (315) 215-1562 whstapp 

Guest vlad
On 1/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, Nino said:

1-I need a direct receiver/mandate of DB germany for wire transfer. I'm direct to the sender mandate, amount €500m.

2-I need a direct receiver/mandate for Alliance lite 2, I'm direct to sender mandate, amount €500m.you must submit CIS with account video not older than 3weeks old showing Alliance lite 2 code for sender's approval before we issue contracts to you.

3- I need a direct receiver/mandate for IPIP most preferablly Europe, Asia (excluding Indonesia) for my two IPIP senders(each with its own terms and procedures,one of which is f2f exchange of final codes and the other must have a video call with your receiver before the exchange of documents and kicking of the transaction)
Amount:
first sender between 50b-100b
Second sender, we upload according to Receiver's capacity,upto Trillions. 

All transactions I'm direct, no broker Chains.. You must be direct to your receiver to close any of this deals quickly.

Email: Feelmrnice@gmail.com 
WhatsApp: +2348082689101 

Pls contact with me regarding deal 1 - I can solve it fast +380 5075961 10