#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
GARVAN MAIREAD

FUND YOUR BUSINESS WITH OUR GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE AT AFFORDABLE RATES

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable 
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on 

Email: inquiry.trustedfinance@gmail.com

Name:  GARVAN MAIREAD

Whatsapp : +15137819374

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Baduracox
      Am a Consultant and I have a genuine and fast SBLC provider who is looking for a buyer for fresh cut SBLC purchase with no upfront payment/transaction fees but (POF) proof of funds will be required from the buyer in the form of BCL or Teersheet with ATV.. so if you are intrested or you have a buyer,
      kindly reach me on Skype Badur Cox  or drop your WhatsApp number let's discuss further. Please if you are not a buyer or buyers mandate, dont not contact me or you are a time waster as I wont respond to time wasters... hope to hear from you soon ... Please without buyers Proof of funds dont contact me as you will be ignored. Unserious mandates dont message me as you will be blocked immediately.. 

Email: badurcox@gmail.com  

• By Baduracox
      Am a Consultant and I have a genuine and fast SBLC provider who is looking for a buyer for fresh cut SBLC purchase with no upfront payment/transaction fees but (POF) proof of funds will be required from the buyer.. so if you are intrested or you have a buyer, kindly reach me on Skype Badur Cox  or drop your WhatsApp number let's discuss further. Please if you are not a buyer or buyers mandate, dont not contact me or you are a time waster as I wont respond to time wasters... hope to hear from you soon ... Please without buyers Proof of funds dont contact me as you will be ignored. Unserious mandates dont message me as you will be blocked immediately.. 
      Email: badurcox@gmail.com  
    • By Djebali Hazem
      Dear Sir
      Good Day, My Name is Djebali Hazem i'm a direct mandate to the provider of bg/sblc/lc/mtn in UK. My provider is reliable and genuine, we can deliver leased instruments to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is very flexible / Lessee broker's Commission is left to be determined by the brokers involve. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.If Interested
      Thank you
      Mr Djebali Hazem.
      Email: djebalihazem.finance@gmail.com
      Skype ID: djebalihazem.finance@gmail.com